[talk.bizarre] Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going?

dnelson@joevax.UUCP (Dorothy Nelson) (09/29/86)

>In article <704@midas.UUCP>, jeffw@midas.UUCP (Jeff Winslow) writes:
>> I give up. Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going?

Jeez, thought everyone knew this.

Answer #1.  You are descended from travelers from the Planet of Porn-Loving
	    Platypusses (Platypi?) Who Cram Their Orifices with Refrigerated
	    Camembert and Who Sacrifice Kumquats to the Nympho-bots.  This
	    explains many things such as why the Meese commission had it
	    renamed "Planet 2Q30A4" and why there never seems to be any
	    Kumquats at the supermarket.

Answer #2.  You are here, in Pathmark, to find the Kielbasa.

Answer #3.  Aisle 10.

Has anyone figured out that I have an oral fixation, yet?

	--cosmique muffin (dorothy)

SWOmniverous Orifice seeks partner for harmless nibbling.  Don't mind the
bones in the bushes.  Really.  The uh, the uh... dog... uh... brought em.
Yeah, that's it.