[talk.bizarre] sometimes i get really comfused

sc@frog.UUCP (STella Calvert) (10/07/86)

In article <247@sci.UUCP> daver@sci.UUCP (Dave Rickel) writes:
>In article <1098@dicome.UUCP>, news@dicome.UUCP (News Administation) writes:
>> did you ever forget what you were going into another room to do?

Huh?

>intelligence is conserved.  the more you program, the less intelligent you
>are.  the smarter your programs, ditto.  of course, some of us had less to
>start with.  i forgot how to capitalize quit awhile ago.  lately i've been
>having problems getting my shoes back on when i try to go home.

Try using popsicle sticks to guide your feet into your shoes (that is,
if you can get the popsicle sticks....) If that doesn't work, get the
soles of your feet resurfaced with the fuzzy-side velcro, and put a
layer of the hooked side of velcro on the soles of your shoes.  Then
you can go barefoot in winter, and don't even have to know how to line
up the toe-end of your shoes with the toe-end of your feet.
(Poohblick, is this guy on your list yet?)

STella