[talk.bizarre] Games to play with small furry animals and gunpowder

jbs@rti-sel.UUCP (Joe Simpson) (10/15/86)

In article <1399@ihlpl.UUCP> eisaman@ihlpl.UUCP (Eisaman) writes:
>> Bx crbcyr, vg'f fgnegvat gb trg pbyq bhgfvqr, naq lbh xabj jung *gung* zrnaf:
>>
>>       VG'F ZBHFR FRNFBA!
>Svefg lbh pngpu gur zbhfr.  Gel abg gb znvz uvz gbb onqyl.  V nyjnlf
>hfrq n oebbz.  Gura lbh gnxr gur thl bhgfvqr(zvpr thgf ner uneq gb
>pyrna hc).  Gura lbh gnxr gur zbhfr naq fgvpx n oynpx png sverpenpxre
>hc uvf erne cnffntr.  Yvtug vg, yrg uvz tb naq fvg onpx naq rawbl gur
>sverjbexf.  Or pnershy abg gb yrg uvz eha hc lbhe yrt.
>
>Gbz Rvfnzna

I'm new at this; haven't any idea how to decript message text while it's in
the edit buffer. YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELF!

   Anyway, I read about two hunters who were in the outback of Australia.
They caught a rabbit and, having nothing better to do, tied a stick of
dynamite to the rabbit's back, "just to see what would happen". What
happened was that the rabbit hopped under one hunter's new truck just
before the dynamite and the rabbit and the truck exploded.
   I'd love to have seen the insurance claim form for THAT one...