From: Dave Taylor <taylor%hpldat@hplabs.HP.COM>
To: weemba@brahms.Berkeley.EDU (Erik E. Fair)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 86 11:27:08 PST
Subject: Heya!

Hi there.  So how did the trip to LA go?  Didja get a new car or
what??

Timezone wise, Rick Adams sent me a message saying I should look in
an atlas...so he knows that I mentioned that getdate.y was wrong...
(thanks for the pointer)

Incidentally, I think you might be acting a bit over-seriously about
the silliness that Jordan is perpetrating on Weiner...after all if we
were to look at the list you'll find that there are a number of
other 'important' members of usenet on the list.  After all, I am
too!

I suspect that this will go away in a few weeks (if not sooner) anyway.

						-- Dave

ps: going to be down here in the south bay in the next few days??  Maybe
    we can get together before I go to LA next week.