[talk.bizarre] EndOfSourcesList+AnnouncementOfNetOmbudsman

weemba@BRAHMS.BERKELEY.EDU (Matthew P Wiener) (06/29/87)

Hey, let's play the game of Ombudsman Tag!

In article <266@brandx.rutgers.edu>, webber@brandx (Webber) writes:
>Thus, what the net needs is a `net ombudsman' whose purpose is to minimize
>the empact on the net of some of the more foolish actions we have seen
>recently.  Until others volunteer to cover this duty, I will be handling
>it.

OK, I've just volunteered!  Now *I'm* the `net ombudsman', until someone
else volunteers to cover this important duty.

You did a good job Bob--I hope I can live up to your high standards.

Speaking for the soft underbelly of the net,

ucbvax!brahms!weemba	Matthew P Wiener/Brahms Gang/Berkeley CA 94720
  A man does not walk down the street giving a haughty twirl to his
  moustaches at the thought of his superiority to some variety of
  deep-sea fishes.			--G K Chesterton