[talk.bizarre] Maybe

rissa@chinet.UUCP (09/17/87)

In article <39300081@uxe.cso.uiuc.edu> frnkovch@uxe.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

>Of course he's a fuckhead.  And since I'm in the same twin-city
>megalopolis as he is (on the same machine even) , that makes me one
>too, which I think Melanie has already diagnosed.
>
>Now, the point is, if you ladies ask nicely, we _might_ just consider
>stopping all this personality bashing.
>
>Naah.

Ask nicely, dear?  Why on earth should darling Melanie or
I either one of us give a flying fuck what you do?  You and
that McCarthy person or whatever his name is.

                      .
	t r i s h a   o t u a m a

david@geac.UUCP (David Haynes) (09/20/87)

:
:>Of course he's a fuckhead.  And since I'm in the same twin-city
:>megalopolis as he is (on the same machine even) , that makes me one
:>too, which I think Melanie has already diagnosed.
:>
:>Now, the point is, if you ladies ask nicely, we _might_ just consider
:>stopping all this personality bashing.
:>
:>Naah.
:
:
:Ask nicely, dear?  Why on earth should darling Melanie or
:I either one of us give a flying fuck what you do?  You and
:that McCarthy person or whatever his name is.
:
:                      .
:	t r i s h a   o t u a m a

Seems to me that uxe.cso machine has a surplus of those f-h folks.

C'mon, trisha, ask nicely. Make the idiot feel like a *real*
man as he threatens you. (from a distance no less)

Ah! I have it! Noah, you *must* have been trying to post
something BIZARRE. After all, this *is* talk.bizarre right?
This is where we talk about the differences between a BIC
lighter and a cardboard match (You get matches for free, you
idiots!) and whether you should allow used car salesmen to
sell you some cocaine. Sigh!

Where did all the happy times go? Suddenly, we are all at
each others (electronic) throats and getting huffy, serious
and downright BORING.

I WILL NOW MAKE AN EMPASSIONED PLEA FOR UNCONTROLLED CRAZINESS
AND REAL HUMOUR IN TALK.BIZARRE.

No, actually I won't, since you are all grown, adult people and
are capable of thinking about it yourselves.

Come on people - lighten up!
-david-

"But what do I know, I'm only a geranium."
"No, you could be right"
		Z. Harris and friend Patty.

--
David Haynes                          [ mnetor, yetti, utgpu] ! geac ! david
Geac Computers International Inc.          Wise words in mouths of fools