[talk.bizarre] Who is hotter?

eh@amdahl.UUCP (01/01/70)

In article <4392@burdvax.PRC.Unisys.COM> web@burdvax.PRC.Unisys.COM (William E. Byrd) writes:
>In article <3982@well.UUCP> booter@well.UUCP (Elaine Richards) writes:
>>>No it doesn't.  Hotness has to do with something else entirely.
>>
>>Yeah, thighs and buns.
>You forgot Boobs and BRAINS.

Somehow I don't think Elaine is interested in Boobs....

rissa@chinet.UUCP (09/17/87)

In article <3765@zen.berkeley.edu> schung@cory.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (Stephen the Greatest) writes:

>This shows that you have no knowledge of physics.  Hotness depends on a lot
>of things, such as oxygen supply, combustion, air pressure, external 'hotness'
>etc. etc. etc.

No it doesn't.  Hotness has to do with something else entirely.

	HRH Patricia
	Faux Princess of the Net and Close Personal Friend
	   of Aphra Behn

booter@well.UUCP (09/19/87)

david@geac.UUCP (David Haynes) (09/20/87)

:
:>This shows that you have no knowledge of physics.  Hotness depends on a lot
:>of things, such as oxygen supply, combustion, air pressure, external 'hotness'
:>etc. etc. etc.
:
:
:No it doesn't.  Hotness has to do with something else entirely.
:
:
:	HRH Patricia
:	Faux Princess of the Net and Close Personal Friend
:	   of Aphra Behn

In the interests of science, I am volunteering to the net, to
be the one to determine which of the net.godesses is hotter.
(In trisha's sense of the word, naturally)

-david-
Close personal friend of myself.

My! Those thermometers are *cold*, aren't they?  :-)
--
David Haynes                          [ mnetor, yetti, utgpu] ! geac ! david
Geac Computers International Inc.          Wise words in mouths of fools

web@burdvax.UUCP (09/21/87)

In article <3982@well.UUCP> booter@well.UUCP (Elaine Richards) writes:
>In article <1573@chinet.UUCP> rissa@chinet.UUCP (Patricia O Tuama) writes:
>>In article <3765@zen.berkeley.edu> schung@cory.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (Stephen the Greatest) writes:
>>>[Boring stuff about physics]
>>No it doesn't.  Hotness has to do with something else entirely.
>
>Yeah, thighs and buns.
You forgot Boobs and BRAINS.