[talk.bizarre] Lewis, Lohaus, Acres

zog@athena.mit.edu.UUCP (10/23/87)

Summary:Die, Laker heretic!!!!
Distribution:world

In article <3862@venera.isi.edu> rod@venera.isi.edu.UUCP (Rodney Doyle Van Meter III) writes:

>He [A.C. Green] is not yet, and may never be,
>"Mr. Clutch", but is certainly an asset to greatest basketball team of all
                                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>time.
 ^^^^^

It is obnoxious postings like this that make me just *love* the Lakers
and their fans. Get a clue. Do you really think LA could have beaten a
healthy Celtic team? A team that backs into the championship by default
because the Celtics were injured (and tired from playing real competition
in the platoffs) can hardly be called the greatest of all time. In fact
the Lakers are probably the WORST team of all time. We only let you win
because we felt sorry for you!!!! And besides it was unfair to send
Jack Nicholson to kill Len Bias and make it look like cocaine!!!!!
Furthermore: Greg Kite could take Kareem any day!!!!!!!!!!

CONNER HENRY IS THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF SPORT!!!!!!!!!!
(And he is certainly 10 times better than Erwin or Ervin or whatshisname)

And LARRY BIRD is GOD. 'nuff said. (you heretic)

Furthermore, everyone knows the Lakers are just a COMMUNIST PLOT to
undermine traditional American values!!!!!! That's right, comrade, your
evil plot has been exposed!!!!!!! So There!!!!!!!

How anyone can like a team full of admitted SATAN WORSHIPPERS who
only win by cutting out the hearts of virgins before each game is
beyond me.

DIE YOU COMMUNIST, LAKER-LOVING, MINION OF THE LORD OF DARKNESS!!!!!!!!!!

--zog

P.S. Next time try to keep a rational, objective viewpoint. Like mine.

P.P.S. Hitler was a Laker fan. Look what happened to him.