[talk.bizarre] I know where you live

mikep@ism780c.UUCP (10/27/87)

Heh heh heh, that ole capital F key is at it again.  I almost
had an orgasm when I read this note.  Chortle Chortle ...

In article <1135@puff.wisc.edu> mading@puff.wisc.edu (Eric Mading) writes:
>A message to all those who flame me or make fun of my views:

I never did before, but make this a first.  You seem like such a likely
target for flames, I couldn't resist.  I know I should be typesetting
my notes for Calc, but this is far more interesting...

BTW: Were you born with the letters ``F-L-A-M-E--M-E'' stamped
on your forehead?

>I will never abandon my views.  Sure, my views will change, perhaps radically,
>but I will never stop posting what I think.  Those who disagree have the
>freedomto post their views.  I might not make it in the real world, and

[Hmmm, so far this flaming is really easy.  You just let the Bonehead
do all the talking...]

>I might not getany responses to my article requesting female companionship
>(I did get one reply, but after reading some of my articles, she told me
>we have nothing in common.  I won't reveal her name, but she does post in
>this newsgroup.), but I am willing to take these risks.

Do we see some chivalry?  Nah, just stupidity and blind loyalty
to a (possible scandal?) net.goddess who answers desperate pleas
for help.

>It may cost me job offers, but I am willing to pay that price to say
>what's on my mind.

Not a very smart undergrad, are you???  If you didn't go to college
to make yourself more attractive to potential
employers, then did you go to college for the
social life?  If you have to post on the net for a date, I don't think
that's the answer.  Must be all that acadamia.  Yeah, that's the
ticket.  Profs give you a hard-on.

>Too many people out there in the college world have a stereotype of Computer
>Science majors as "nerds".  Women who I meet in bars, who find out I am a CS
>major, lose intrest in me.  I am an attractive man (some women would say I am
>cute, or even a hunk), but because I am a Comp. Sci. major, no good-looking
>woman will go out with me.  That's why I posted an article asking for a girl-
>friend.  I know that all the women out there in net.land do not have these
>sterotypes of male CS majors and that the female readers are also well educated
>and intelligent.

This whole paragraph is a pathetic excuse on why you can't get a date.
Seriously, I've heard excuses from dick size, Freudian experiences,
Zits, Bad Breath, Overweight, bald, etc.  on why some bloke couldn't
get a date and your reason has to be the stupidest one I've ever heard.
What, the next thing I'll hear is ``I can't get a date, my body is
too good, muscle definition too sharp, I make too much money,
I've got too good a sense of humor, I'm too sensual and compassionate,
and I'm too good for girls.  Thats how come I can't get a date.''

Though, from your previous postings, I'd have to say that you
probably contribute to the idea that all CS majors are nerds.  Whatever you do,
don't change your major to EE and frequent any bars that I do.
If you do, don't tell them what your major is.

>I am willing to date any woman out there, regardless of breastsize, height,
>hair color, looks, political views, opinions, religion, race, or
>creed.  I am even willing to date a divorced woman with children, or even a
>pro-choicer.

What a man.  Willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel, go through
the dreg to get a date.  He'd even go so far as to date a [insert
sarcastic voice] divorced woman or even a pro choicer.  No, Eric,
I don't think you're the limiting factor in this lack of
a date equation, I think the girls are.

>Well, those who attack me and not my views--I can easily find out where you
>live.  Our system has a finger command.  I will get your name and I can call
>directory assistance in your area to get your address and phone number.

What the hell is this supposed to mean?  Uh oh, I just shit my
drawers.  I'm afraid that you probably won't find me in any
finger command as I'm not listed with SRI-NIC , but just in case you want
to harrass my answering machine:
	Michael A. Petonic
	11675 Darlington Ave, #103
	Brentwood (West L.A.), CA 90049
	(213) 820-0041

> I don't usually unsubscribe to a newsgroup, but the few exceptions have
>been rec.nude, soc.motss, and soc.women.
      ^^^^^^^^
I wonder why?   Perhaps because they didn't upload digitized pictures
of themselves in the buff?  Perhaps that's the same reason that you
initially subscribed to soc.motss for.

>I also unsubscribed to soc.singles (I regret it now)
>because the volume was too great for me.  If anyone out there can tell me how
>to resubcribe to a newsgroup, reply to this article.

A sincere plea for help?  Ok, it's the 'g' command when you're
using "rn."  I know this counteracts your gambit to have girls
take pity on you and perhaps go out with you, but that's why I did
it.

>And in the future, don't
>post flames, post only intelligent attacks on my articles, and don't grab
>information from other articles of mine.  If you want to flame me, that is your
>First Admendment right, please mail me your flames.

Hmmm, is this an order?  Read on, dear reader, for our beloved victim
cites CONSTITUTIONAL LAW for us to be reassured that we can post
our views.  [Sideline on Bork:  After reading Eric's post on
the net, Bork is heard to comment, "I didn't see where the Framers
mentioned anything about UseNet."]

>It is your First Amendment
>right to post your views, no matter how stupid they may be, but it is my First
>Amendment right to post my views, and to ask for girlfriends on the net.

Rather ambitions in this day and age isn't it?  Not asking for dates,
but honest to goodness ``Girlfriends!''  Whoa, why didn't you
just say "Hey, let's get married so I can sexually abuse you every
night instead of whanking on my poor ole pecker"?

>Eric Mading
>
>BRING PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL TO MILWAUKEE FULL TIME.

Michael A. Petonic

KEEP THE ERIC MADING POSTS COMMING.  IT'S JUST STARTING TO GET FUN!

oconnor@sunray.UUCP (10/28/87)

In article <7650@ism780c.UUCP=> mikep@ism780c.UUCP (Michael A. Petonic) writes:
=>Heh heh heh, that ole capital F key is at it again.  I almost
=>had an orgasm when I read this note.  Chortle Chortle ...
=>In article <1135@puff.wisc.edu=> mading@puff.wisc.edu (Eric Mading) writes:
=>=>A message to all those who flame me or make fun of my views:
=>BTW: Were you born with the letters ``F-L-A-M-E--M-E'' stamped
=>on your forehead?

The most recent scientific evidence suggest the autoflamagenesis ( the
ability to cause the spontaneous generation of flames ) is a product
of nurture, not nature. And it can be cured about half the time.

=>=>I will never abandon my views.  Sure, my views will change,
=>=>perhaps radically, but I will never stop posting what I think.

When are you going to start posting something that qualifies as
thought, Eric ? Surely these two sentences don't qualify.
"I will never abandon my wife. Sure, I may divorce her and get
a (radically) new wife ..." Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

=>=>It may cost me job offers, but I am willing to pay that price [...]

Thank you, Eric, for improving the future of American competitiveness ...

=>=>Too many people out there in the college world have a stereotype of Computer
=>=>Science majors as "nerds".  Women who I meet in bars, who find out I am a CS
=>=>major, lose intrest in me.

"Women I meet in bars, after listening to me for two minutes, lose lunch ..."

=>=>I am an attractive man (some women would say I am cute, or even a hunk)

[PATRONIZING VOICE] Eric, son, you hardly rate as a boy, much less a man.

=>=>I am willing to date any woman out there, regardless of breastsize, height,
=>=>hair color, looks, political views, opinions, religion, race, or
=>=>creed.  I am even willing to date a divorced woman with children,
=>=>or even a pro-choicer.

" I am willing to date any human with a vagina ... "

=>=>Well, those who attack me and not my views--I can easily find out where you
=>=>live.  Our system has a finger command.  I will get your name and I can call
=>=>directory assistance in your area to get your address and phone number.
=>
=>What the hell is this supposed to mean?  Uh oh, I just shit my
=>drawers.  I'm afraid that you probably won't find me in any
=>finger command as I'm not listed with SRI-NIC , but just in case you want
=>to harrass my answering machine:
=>	Michael A. Petonic
=>	11675 Darlington Ave, #103
=>	Brentwood (West L.A.), CA 90049
=>	(213) 820-0041

My little Eric, your threatening harassment. Tisk Tisk. Naughty. No
supper for you tonight. But Eric, you should know, all long distance
called are logged forever. Yes, they are. This handy feature enabled
good old NYNEX to locate some immature children ( like yourself ) who
where charging calls to me. Such naughty college kids. Oh, and Eric,
you would be AMAZED at how quickly and easily the TelCo can trace
every incoming (yes, even local) call to a number. Gosh, but they
are so cooperative about obscene and threatening phone calls. Must
be because such calls, even local ones, are a Federal beef. Yes,
do time, pay fines, pay lawyers, wreck your life. You bet. So, Eric,
harrass someon, yes go ahead. That'll get you removed from the net,
yes it will, and from polite society as well.

=>=>It is your First Amendment right to post your views, no matter how
=>=>stupid they may be, but it is my First Amendment right to post my views,
=>=>and to ask for girlfriends on the net.

This is just so sad. Eric, son, you need help. Yes you do.
Or do you just need your diaper changed ? Is it full ? Are you ?

=>=>
=>=>Eric Mading
=>=>
=>=>BRING PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL TO MILWAUKEE FULL TIME.
=>
=>Michael A. Petonic
=>
=>KEEP THE ERIC MADING POSTS COMMING.  IT'S JUST STARTING TO GET FUN!

In conclusion : it is so amusing when 12 year olds get access to the
net. Right, little Eric ? Now go take your nap.
( My but I've had fun. Now I'm all enthused about work again! )
--
	Dennis O'Connor 	oconnor@sungoddess.steinmetz.UUCP ??
				ARPA: OCONNORDM@ge-crd.arpa