[talk.bizarre] Spelling in this newsgroup

richard@gryphon.UUCP (10/29/87)

In article <225@ivory.SanDiego.NCR.COM> Michael Lodman writes:

>Not to flame anybody in particular, but I am rather appalled at the
>poor spelling people use when posting to this newsgroup. People
>with otherwise valid points to be made look like idiots because
>they can't spell words like "encourage". It also makes the articles
>difficult and time consuming to read.

Fick you.

>Clean up the spelling people!

Why ? Did those damn 'spelling people' make a mess again ?

--
Richard J. Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition..."

richard@gryphon.UUCP (11/09/87)

In article <2674@drivax.UUCP> macleod@drivax.UUCP (MacLeod) writes:

>I have given my life to the English language, and it distresses me to
>see it treated as some posters do.

Well, see if you can get your life back from the English language, and
do something constructive with it.