[talk.bizarre] This group

So like, is everyone on the rag, or what ?

--
Richard J. Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition..."

savage@ut-ngp.UUCP (BoB tEch) (11/12/87)

In article <2247@gryphon.CTS.COM>, richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
> So like, is everyone on the rag, or what ?
>

> --
> Richard J. Sexton
> INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM
> UUCP:         {hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax, ihnp4, nosc}!crash!gryphon!richard
>
> "It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition..."

as you can see, class, richard is demonstrating for us what is known as the
"EMS", or "E--- M----- syndrome". typical symptoms include: massive cross
posting, posting inflammatory [or at least provoking] statements then spending
the next several days denying that he is (a) an AI program, (b) a deviant, or
(c) a tremendous shithead. usually this prompts even more flaming.

many hypotheses have been submitted in an attempt to explain this aberrant
behaviour, but the most believable one thus far is (q) some nit hacked this
person's account and/or line noise.

that will be all for today, class.

BoB
teCh
education rarely involves learning

melska@homxc.UUCP (11/12/87)

In article <6806@ut-ngp.UUCP>, savage@ut-ngp.UUCP (BoB tEch) writes:
> that will be all for today, class.

WHAT?  No show&tell?

You're no fun BoB teCh.

...and to think what I was gonna show today...

melska [I don't like Reggae, I Love It] lee

savage@ut-ngp.UUCP (BoB tEch) (11/13/87)

In article <2108@homxc.UUCP>, melska@homxc.UUCP (Melska) writes:
> In article <6806@ut-ngp.UUCP>, savage@ut-ngp.UUCP (BoB tEch) writes:
> > that will be all for today, class.
> >

> WHAT?  No show&tell?
>
> You're no fun BoB teCh.
>

> ...and to think what I was gonna show today...
>

> melska [I don't like Reggae, I Love It] lee

there will be a meeting after class in melska's room.

refreshments will be served.

BoB
tecH
[brackets at end of sig]