[talk.bizarre] Non-dynamic signatures

richard@gryphon.UUCP (11/15/87)

Ok, muffin breath, you arn't going to like this, so bail out now
and save youself some grief.

Look, this really is nasty. I can't in all good faith suggest reading this.

In article <who cares> some shitheel calling himself (Mr. Death) writes:
>In article <2247@gryphon.CTS.COM> I wrote:

[article deleted]

>>"It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition..."

>Somehow, I think I saw this somewhere before.

Well. Settles that. You can read. See Mr. Death. See Mr. Death read.
Read, Mr. Death, Read.

And a memory to boot. Whoa.

Oh, you *think* you saw it somewhere. Not sure eh ? Well it is tough.
I *hardly ever* post. And it is such a complicated .sig to remember.

>In fact, I think he's been using the same .sig as long as I've been on the
>Net.

What an absofuckinglutelty remarkable observation. The whole time, huh ?

Christ, arn't we lucky we have .sig police, and just how in hell did
we EVER get along without them. I just *can't* imagine.

>Anybody ever tell this guy a joke wears thin after a while?

It's not a joke, moron. They are different. But if you can't tell
the difference, fine.

"Anybody ever tell this guy..."

Can't get Email to work huh ? You have to point out to 275,000 people
that you don't like my .sig and can't get email to work ? Geez,
when I was at Waterloo, Email worked. Maybe I used all the Estamps
and now it's broke, and you have to post your whinings.

Or perhaps you were afraid I might mail you back. <shudder>

>Let's see if we can use a subtle method (maybe a gun pointed at his head will
>do it) to get him to change the quote.

No, I don't think so. I've been taking Sunny lessons and guns at my head
just arn't in my reality. I'd probably just give you a savate kick to the
balls, and lodge your fucking testicles in your nostrils.

Oh ? It's already happened ?

>                              Mr. ``Killer Bunny'' Death

Killer bunny ? Now where did I see THAT before.

I was talking to Eric Idle last night, and he mentioned that if
he knew how bad this ripping off of very stale python humor
was going to be on the net, they would have all been florists.

I'd give you Eric's Email address, and you can get a new
quote to rip off, but A) You can't figure out how to Email
and B) you're out of Estamps.

> 			      tnagreen@watmath.waterloo.edu

You mathies still wear pink ties, and try to grab the engineers
rigid tool ?

>                              watmath!tnagreen (Gee, I dunno if this'll work)
                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't want to hear about your sex life.

>                              watmath!watdcs!tngreen (Interesting, huh?)
                                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oh yeah, bloody fascinating.

Now look fuckhead, maybe you could send, err, I mean maybe you could find
somebody that has some Estamps left to send me some .sigs you like, and
on what dates I should change them.

God, Waterloo has gone downhill. It used to be such a fun place. But all
the reports from the last 7 or 8 years indicate... well, lets just say
it's not what it used to be.

If this shithead is any indication, I can see why. Intellectual vigour
of a half filled ashtray, with Godzilla's sense of tact.

You're late for C&O, ya wanker.

"Hope this helps - asshole"

--
Richard J. Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition..."

klm@munsell.UUCP (11/18/87)

In article <2305@gryphon.CTS.COM> richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:

>Ok, muffin breath, you arn't going to like this, so bail out now
>and save youself some grief.

[flames Mr. Death, who flamed his .signature]

>No, I don't think so. I've been taking Sunny lessons and guns at my head
>just arn't in my reality. I'd probably just give you a savate kick to the
>balls, and lodge your fucking testicles in your nostrils.

>Oh ? It's already happened ?

Gee, Richard, I'm sure glad that I didn't post the lighthearted joshing
of your .sig quote that I was going to post over in comp.sys.amiga.
(kind of an inside hardware joke...)

I don't like the idea of having to take a leak with my nose in the urinal.

On the other hand, with cheaper DACs and memory chips, you can have a wider
lookup table and do away with a lot of the compression crap...

What?

Wrong group?

Oh Fuck.

Never mind.

--
Kevin McBride, the guy in the brace //       | Your mind is totally controlled
Eikonix - A Kodak Co.              //        | It has been stuffed into my mold