[talk.bizarre] Who is Rhonda Schribner?

rhonda@chinet.UUCP (11/20/87)

Hello, people.  I'm Rhonda Schribner.  Let me tell you a little about myself.
I have a brain the size of a tampon, but not as absorbent.  I am not a real
person.  I would give you my phone number and driver's license number, except
I don't exist.  This makes more sense than anything else I've ever posted.
You've been a lovely audience.
                                                                    --Rhonda

meg@chinet.UUCP (11/20/87)

In article <1868@chinet.UUCP> rhonda@chinet.UUCP (Rhonda Schribner) writes:
>Hello, people.  I'm Rhonda Schribner.  Let me tell you a little about myself.
>I have a brain the size of a tampon, but not as absorbent.  I am not a real
>person.  I would give you my phone number and driver's license number, except
>I don't exist.  This makes more sense than anything else I've ever posted.
>You've been a lovely audience.
>                                                                    --Rhonda

I certainly hope no one is taking this stuff seriously.  As far as I can tell,
this 'bitch@chinet' person has logged on here trying to persuade certain
people here including myself that it is Rhonda Scribner, and attempting to
gain entry to her account through me and/or through Randy Suess.  I don't even
know where "it" is posting from, since "it" has no news privileges on Chinet.
(I say "it" because bitch@chinet told me in !write this evening that she was
really a man trying to either get into Rhonda's account or get me to admit that
Rhonda wasn't real, and not having followed this silliness from the beginning,
I have no idea who is who at the moment.)

Now.  I for one couldn't give a rat's ass if the person who logs in here as
'rhonda@chinet' is male, female, black, white or martian.  I don't care if
that is not her real name.  I don't care if she is or is not who she says she
is, because I don't think such things are really relevant in this medium
anyway.  But what I *DO* care about are maladjusted little twonks who attempt
to use ME to carry out their personal vendettas by making fraudulent claims to
another person's identity in order to gain my assistance to whatever purpose
they have in mind.  "bitch@chinet" - wherever you really are - you are NOT
going to persuade anyone here that you are 'rhonda' so as to gain access to
her account.  The very LEAST you could do if you are trying to impersonate
someone else is spell her name right.  And leave me out of your goddam petty
private wars from now on.  I hardly even read news any more, for Christ's
sake.   Get a life.

Sorry to those who don't want to read this.  I normally don't rant like this
on the net.  BUT I AM PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
  Meg Geddes            Chinet - Chicago, Illinois
  {meg@m-net, meg@chinet, ihnp4!itivax!m-net!meg, ihnp4!chinet!meg}

  Don't take life so seriously... it ain't nohow permanent...

rhonda@chinet.UUCP (11/20/87)

In article <1870@chinet.UUCP> meg@chinet.UUCP (Meg Geddes) writes:

>>  (article from "Sender: bitch@chinet.UUCP" excised)
>>

>I certainly hope no one is taking this stuff seriously.  As far as I can tell,
>this 'bitch@chinet' person has logged on here trying to persuade certain
>people here including myself that it is Rhonda Scribner, and attempting to
>gain entry to her account through me and/or through Randy Suess.  I don't even
>know where "it" is posting from, since "it" has no news privileges on Chinet.
>(I say "it" because bitch@chinet told me in !write this evening that she was
>really a man trying to either get into Rhonda's account or get me to admit that
>Rhonda wasn't real, and not having followed this silliness from the beginning,
>I have no idea who is who at the moment.)

Me neither.  Thanks, Meg and Randy, for your part in catching this person,
whoever it is.

>But what I *DO* care about are maladjusted little twonks who attempt
>to use ME to carry out their personal vendettas by making fraudulent claims to
>another person's identity in order to gain my assistance to whatever purpose
>they have in mind.  "bitch@chinet" - wherever you really are - you are NOT
>going to persuade anyone here that you are 'rhonda' so as to gain access to
>her account.

This makes me sick, too, Meg.  Apparently I hit a nerve with somebody to set
them off like this, leading to an attempt to break into my account and forge
articles with my name.  (Fortunately they didn't do a very good job.)
I just hope this "bitch@chinet" person doesn't show its ugly face here
again.  I have enough problems defending the articles I DO write, imagine if
I had to defend articles I didn't write?  (Maybe that was the whole idea,
but I think "it" had something more in mind.)

Thanks again, Meg.
								--Rhonda