[talk.bizarre] Rhonda is a dildo <she really isn't>

learn@chinet.UUCP (11/21/87)

In <2200@encore.UUCP> Jim Paradis writes:
>Kee-ristmas!  Anyone ELSE out there notice that Rhonda seems to have
>re-appeared just as Eric Mading faded off into the line noise?  I wonder...

Some people have nerve and intelligence. Some people simply have nerve.

It is obvious that it takes no intelligence to make the posting you did.
Sooner or later the facts will be in. Till then, I reserve judgement.
Perhaps you posting belongs in rec.humor.dumb ? Oh. There is no such group ?
Since you seem to like to wonder.....

None of this has anything to do with womens' issues.  It has to do with twits,
some disguised, some not, and some both. Lets get back to business. Continued
cross posting of this thread is not appreciated.

Bill Vajk                                           flames > /dev/null
                                                    email learn@igloo