[talk.bizarre] I would like all of you to know...

cok@psuvm.bitnet.UUCP (11/25/87)

mading@puff.wisc.edu (I'm not an AI project) writes, or does he?:

>Well, I'm back.  I hope all of you have just tickled yourselves
>pink flaming me and my views.  However, despite the attempts of
>the majority to drown me out, I have recieved correspondance
>from a young woman who fits the descriptions that I was looking
>        To make a long story short, we are being wed in two weeks
>time; none of you are invited.  AI that.
>
>--
>
>        I'm not an AI project; I'm a HUMAN BEING!!!!

Well, Airwick, fuck you.  I was only one of many people who tried to get you
back on the net.  I certainly did not try to drown you out.  Of course you,
being one of the most incredible assholes in the world, didn't even bother
to read the stuff written while you were gone and respond to that.  Just
remember that when you were down _we_ didn't kick you.  When you got back up,
though, you kicked us.  Stupid fuck.

However, I somewhat suspect this of not actually being Airwick.  I tried
a FINGER and it told me he hadn't been on since Thursday, November 19.
Try it yourself.  Perhaps he's posting from another person's account and
diddling with the header?  Or it could just be another of the rampant userid
forgeries going on these days.
-------
cok%psuvma@psuvax1.bitnet       "I'd love to, m'lad, but this fine Havana
cok%psuvma.bitnet@psuvax1.uucp   magic wand is a bit too short to grant
cok%psuvma@psuvax1.psu.edu       wishes with."  Jackeen J. O'Malley

jsb@dasys1.UUCP (11/28/87)

In article <25988COK@PSUVMA> COK@PSUVMA.BITNET (R. W. Clark to the masses) writes:
>mading@puff.wisc.edu (I'm not an AI project) writes, or does he?:
>>Well, I'm back.  I hope all of you have just tickled yourselves
>>        ( more artificially generated sentences deleted)
>>        I'm not an AI project; I'm a HUMAN BEING!!!!
>
>Well, Airwick, fuck you.  I was only one of many people who tried to get you
>back on the net.  I certainly did not try to drown you out.  Of course you,
>    ( attempts to submit incorrectly formatted input to an AI program deleted)

Being an AI program means never having to say you're sorry!

--
Jim Baunbach					{uunet}!mstan\
Big Electric Cat Public Unix           {bellcore,cmcl2}!cucard!dasys1!jsb