[talk.bizarre] Theological Debates

(Hi kids, miss me ?  Newsfeed is broken, all we get is alt.*
and .amiga {some things are sacred})

In article <14199@oddjob.UChicago.EDU> matt@oddjob.UChicago.EDU (D 1 4 U 2 C) writes:

>And all those Romans and Huns and Teutons and Goths called their
>celebration "Christmas"?  No, I'm sure that not even you believe
>that, Mark.  If Easter took a wrong turn one year and fell on
>Mother's day, would they be the same holiday?  No, they'd be two
>holidays on the same day.  If I am born on July 4th, does the whole
>country celebrate my birthday?  No, you dolt, they celebrate
>something else.

Matt, I just don't fucking believe you.

--
    It's 90 miles too dark from my ignition, or something like that.
                          richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

matt@oddjob.UChicago.EDU (Not the kind you have to wind up on Sunday) (01/07/88)

Richard Sexton writes:

) Matt, I just don't fucking believe you.

Now *there's* something even *I* can believe!

			Matt

"It's too dark to read anything except money, or maybe a menu!"

ccs026@deneb.ucdavis.edu (0048;0000061566;300;9999;94;ccs) (01/07/88)

In article <2034@gryphon.CTS.COM> richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton)
writes:

>Matt, I just don't fucking believe you.

richard, i don't believe that you don't fucking believe matt.

-=paul=-
ucbvax!ucdavis!paegli     :                                                    :
ccs026@deneb.ucdavis      :  "Here it is, the end of the Universe, and you     :
paegli@ucdavis.edu        :   haven't even lived yet.  Shee, did you miss out" :
|paul egli|               :                         - Z. Beeblebrox            :