[talk.bizarre] On why YOU should still vote no on: comp.sources.games.bugs

jfh@killer.UUCP (John Haugh) (01/15/88)

In article <7070@ncoast.UUCP>, allbery@ncoast.UUCP (Brandon Allbery) writes:
> [We haven't seen the line-eater since we sent Minnifield and Dixon after it!]
>
> As quoted from <702@brandx.rutgers.edu> by webber@brandx.rutgers.edu (Webber):
> +---------------
> | I never said the rules said anything about ``volume''.  However, since
> | ``volume'' is the ``justification'' offered for creating such a group,
> | it seemed worthwhile pointing out that it was a bogus ``justification.''
> +---------------
>
> How about relative volume?
> --
> 	      Brandon S. Allbery, moderator of comp.sources.misc

I didn't understand the type of volume being discussed here.  Are we talking
about talking louder?

	"How can we sell so low? volume, Volume, VOLUME!"
	"We talk louder"

Or are these fat relatives we are talking about?

	"We should create the new news group because I have a fat
	 Uncle, and he just won't fit in comp.sources.bugs"

- John.
--
John F. Haugh II                  SNAIL:  HECI Exploration Co. Inc.
UUCP: ...!ihnp4!killer!jfh                11910 Greenville Ave, Suite 600