[talk.bizarre] Be carefull

I cannot guarentee that all postings coming from my account
in the future are from me. In other words, watch out for bugus
stuff.

I have tried changing my password, but that doesnt seem to
help.

Generally, if it's from me, you'll know it. If it's spelled
corectly, it probaby isn't me.

Thanks

--
            "It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition"
                        richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

jsb@dasys1.UUCP (Jim Baumbach) (01/17/88)

In article <2158@gryphon.CTS.COM> richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
>I cannot guarentee that all postings coming from my account
>in the future are from me. In other words, watch out for bugus
>stuff.

Forging someones postings is the sincerest form of flattery.

>I have tried changing my password, but that doesnt seem to
>help.
>--
>            "It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition"
>                        richard@gryphon.CTS.COM
>   {ihnp4!scgvaxd!cadovax, philabs!cadovax, codas!ddsw1} gryphon!richard

Try changing your .signature

>Generally, if it's from me, you'll know it. If it's spelled
>corectly, it probaby isn't me.

Check out the spelling of that "Subject" line.  Does this imply that
the original posting is from you as well?

			jim {you're nobody 'till somebody flames you}

--
Jim Baumbach					{uunet}!mstan\
Big Electric Cat Public Unix           {bellcore,cmcl2}!cucard!dasys1!jsb