[talk.bizarre] The lawsuit of the year!

alleng@killer.UUCP (Allen Gwinn) (01/15/88)

In article <1606@mind.UUCP> greg@mind.UUCP (Greg Nowak) writes:
>In article <2832@killer.UUCP> alleng@killer.UUCP (Allen Gwinn) writes:
>}Well get this:  the *engineer* of the train (and I believe the asst.
>}engineer) are suing this legless protestor.  They allege that the
>}incident has caused them undue mental anguish!

>Allen, I don't believe you.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I really couldn't care less whether you believe it or not.  The story was
run on KRLD 1080 A.M., in Dallas.  I had to call the newsroom to verify the
story myself!  Before making statements like that, why don't you bother
to check it out.

>Never believe *anything* posted from killer--

You know, Greg, it is better to be thought of as a fool, than to open your
mouth and remove all doubt  :-)   :-)   :-)
--
        Allen Gwinn    / email: {ihnp4!decvax!killer}!sulaco!allen
                       \ USPS: P.O. Box 740444, Dallas, TX  75374-0444

stevef@rtech.UUCP (Steve Frye) (01/16/88)

In article <2863@killer.UUCP>, alleng@killer.UUCP (Allen Gwinn) writes:
> I really couldn't care less whether you believe it or not.  The story was
> run on KRLD 1080 A.M., in Dallas.  I had to call the newsroom to verify the
> story myself!  Before making statements like that, why don't you bother
> to check it out.

Allen,
	You are absolutely right.  The article appeared this week (1-11 1-15)
in The Contra Costa Times.

	Whether right wrong or indifferent, their side of the story is
interesting.

--
Steve Frye 				Relational Technology
ptsfa!rtech!stevef			1080 Marina Village Parkway

nj@ndmath.UUCP (nj @ a loss) (01/17/88)

In article <2863@killer.UUCP>, alleng@killer.UUCP (Allen Gwinn) writes:
> In article <1606@mind.UUCP> greg@mind.UUCP (Greg Nowak) writes:
> >Allen, I don't believe you.
>         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> I really couldn't care less whether you believe it or not.
>
> >Never believe *anything* posted from killer--
>
> You know, Greg, it is better to be thought of as a fool, than to open your
> mouth and remove all doubt  :-)   :-)   :-)

Allen, I can believe you believe Greg is a fool, but I can't believe you
believe Greg doesn't believe you.

I don't believe you.  Can you believe that?

nj
master of suspension of disbelief

kyl@homxb.UUCP (Cindy Parker) (01/18/88)

In article <638@ndmath.UUCP>, nj@ndmath.UUCP (nj @ a loss) writes:
> In article <2863@killer.UUCP>, alleng@killer.UUCP (Allen Gwinn) writes:
> > In article <1606@mind.UUCP> greg@mind.UUCP (Greg Nowak) writes:
> > >Allen, I don't believe you.
> > I really couldn't care less whether you believe it or not.
> > >Never believe *anything* posted from killer--
> > You know, Greg, it is better to be thought of as a fool, than to open your
> > mouth and remove all doubt  :-)   :-)   :-)
> Allen, I can believe you believe Greg is a fool, but I can't believe you
> believe Greg doesn't believe you.
> I don't believe you.  Can you believe that?
> nj

        Ya, you tell him nj. I believe and support your beliefs on Allen!
           And Allen, I don't belive that you couldn't care less about
            what greg believes.

                          Cindy