[talk.bizarre] here potty potty potty

mack@inco.UUCP (Dave Mack) (01/21/88)

In article <8801121035.AA00216@garnet.berkeley.edu>, weemba@GARNET.BERKELEY.EDU (Obnoxious Math Grad Student) writes:
> In article <22493@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> weemba@garnet.berkeley.edu (the False Wiener) writes:
[Assorted screeching deleted]
> No one responded to your "article" because everyone knew it was a fake.
> People have responded to my articles because they can tell the real
> Matthew P Wiener from a pompous snot-nosed brat-wimp who wishes he could
> be Matthew P Wiener.  I leave it to the net to decide.  Who is the real
> Matthew P Wiener?  Who is the Matthew P Wiener you want to see?  Me or
> the wimpy little shit who shouts "forgery" the way Captain Carnage used to
> shout "lawsuit" ad infinitum?  I put it to a vote.  (Followups to alt.flame,
> that way there can be no question of impropriety or doctoring the ballots.)
> Who do you want to be Matthew P Wiener, the fake fraud (him) or the genuine
> article (me)?  (To make the voting clearer, refer to me as Matthew and the
> other jerk as Matthew' or "Matthew prime" for the uninitiated.)

I vote for Matthew'. My reason follows the next paragraph.

> who knows anything about me knows that I don't control netnews software at
> Berkeley in the least, I don't have that authority or ability, so the claims
> of my changing the software are one more clue, helping to answer the question
> of who is the real Matthew P Wiener and who is the illiterate poseur twonk.

This proves it. The real weemba would never admit that he doesn't have the
ability to control the netnews software. This article is a forgery. Probably.

> ucbvax!garnet!weemba	The REAL Matthew P Wiener/Brahms Gang/Berkeley CA 94720

Nope, I don't think so. I think this is the fake weemba. In addition to
the reason given above, this is just not the old weemba style. Too meek,
too conciliatory.

I think the net should strongly consider the possibility that Andrew Peed
and the assorted weembas posting here are all actually Rich Rosen.

Followups to talk.bizarre, please.

And for those with shriveled humor detectors: :-)

PS: I truncated the distribution massively. It's bad enough to have this
drivel scattered all over the net without adding my idiocy to it.

--
  		Dave Mack	The Only *Real* Answer Man
  McDonnell Douglas-Inco, Inc. 		DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed