[talk.bizarre] What People Try To Justify

In article <174@soleil.UUCP> grina@soleil.UUCP (Pete Grina) writes:
>[Clayton Cramer writes that using drugs and/or being a sex-crazed fucker
> is generally stupid, and anyone who gets AIDS from it is a jerk.]
>
>[and he's right about this, too]

Great snappin assholes Martha, up there in the sky...is that...why
yes, I think it is. A pig flying...the damn pig has wings.

Clayton Cramer must be right then.

>In article <19554@bu-cs.BU.EDU>, bzs@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Barry Shein) writes:
>> The real problem I have with your notes is that you express this
>> desparate need to find culprits, to lay blame, to demand some sort of
>> justice be meted out (I assume, otherwise, why look for culprits at
>> all?)
>

>Why don't you ultra-liberal, anarchist pieces of shit that pollute this net
>just fuck off.

I like "fuck off" better when ray says it.  It has more of a ring to it.
Nice try though worm, did you just find a copy of _the American dictionary
of obscenities and slang_ and go try out all those words mommy wouldn't
let you use ?

Ultra liberal. Sheeit. I was going to buy an oldsmobile...

>  Thank God (and if you don't believe in Him and you're
>insulted, go to hell)

"If you dont believe in god you can go to hell" ?

Pardon we while I have a shower with some dry water here.

>none of you will ever amount to anything.

Personally I could care less.  As long as keep getting paid lots
and lots of money I really don't care what I amount to.

>Keep plucking away at your keyboards with your heads up your asses.

So sorry poopsie. Why don't you come over tonight, and you can stick
YOUR head up my ass ?

>In case you don't know how you sound, here are your collective views:
>	* I can do whatever I want, and nobody can tell me what to do.
>	* You're not allowed to do that, I don't like it.
>	* Why should I obey *those* laws, I'm smart enough to make my
>						own decision.
>	* What's wrong with drugs as long as I don't bother anyone?
>	* Why shouldn't I fuck 20 strangers if I feel like it?
>	* I will argue anything anywhere just to show how smart I am.
>	* I analyze everybody, but nobody has figured me out because
>						I'm so deep.
>
>Yes, asshole, I know each of you is different.  Yes, asshole, I didn't
>say each of you subscribe to every one of the above views.

They are all the same, twit: "anybody can do what ever they want, as long
as they are willing to take the consequences".

>No, not *all*
>of us are assholes.  Yes, I may have misspelled something or dangled
>a participle (ooga!) and I'm sure some prick will point that out.

Thats MISTER asshole, to you.

>Grow up and accept the fact that you can not do whatever the hell you
>want.

Try and stop me, dirtball. It's worked so far.  Your sister says hi.

>In fact, it is especially important that we (educated computer-types)
>contribute to society rather than promote the "I'm too smart to deal with
>these silly rules of society" attitude.

Why *thank you* pete.  I had wondered what in hell us "educated
computer-types" were supposed to be doing with our lives. Contribute
to society. Yeah, fuck being a doctor in the peace corps, I can be
a pete-computer-programmer clone and *contribute* to society. Lets see
how shall I contribute ?  MX missile software ? Cruise missile software ?
SDI software ?  Makes much more sense than staying in school and smoking
dope. Go out there and *be* someone.  Who shall I be ? Dr. Strangelove ?

>If you don't follow the rules,
>why should anyone else?  If you don't like the rules, run for office
>and change them.  Do it the right way.  Otherwise, you're just another
>fascist (I just *had* to use that word once) fuckup.

Gosh is *that* how America was started ?  They had a big election
in Jolly old England and voted America as a country. Oh I say. How proper.

>Before you send the obvious response "...but that's what <insert some
>historical figure's name here> did and look at the results," don't bother.
>Don't flatter yourself by comparing your piece of shit attitude with
>someone elses accomplishments.

Oh darn. Too late.

>I apologize to those who are responsible, upstanding members of society
>for this posting, and to those to whom this does not apply.  Everyone else
>can eat shit.
>
>Yes, I am a fuckhead.

Oh well, you got one thing right.

Could we have our next GoH of the EhC ?>

--
             "... Look out momma, 'cause I'm coming home tonight."
                          richard@gryphon.CTS.COM