[net.sf-lovers] Mad Max III

@RUTGERS.ARPA,@MIT-MC:skitchen%mit-prill@mit-athena.ARPA (04/15/85)

From: skitchen%mit-prill@mit-athena.ARPA (D S Kitchen)

Could someone out there give me some help?  I enjoyed both "Mad Max"
and "The Road Warrior".  Now, there's going to be a third movie.
Would someone please tell me the correct title?  I've heard that it's
going to be "Mad Max III" and also "Road Warrior II".  What's the
deal?

					Scott Kitchen

@RUTGERS.ARPA:Pugh.es@Xerox.ARPA (04/17/85)

From: Pugh.es@Xerox.ARPA

Re: Would someone please tell me the correct title [of Mad Max III]

Mad Max III Beyond Thunderdome, with Mel Gibson, and the autogyro pilot
returning, and Tina Turner.

/Eric

mupmalis@watarts.UUCP (mike upmalis) (04/18/85)

In article <1209@topaz.ARPA> @RUTGERS.ARPA,@MIT-MC:skitchen%mit-prill@mit-athena.ARPA writes:
>Could someone out there give me some help?  I enjoyed both "Mad Max"
>and "The Road Warrior".  Now, there's going to be a third movie.
>Would someone please tell me the correct title?  I've heard that it's
>going to be "Mad Max III" and also "Road Warrior II".  What's the
>deal?

Both.

In the states, it will be Road Warrior II, under the Thunderdome (replace under
at will.)
It stems from the fact that to most of the world this is the third movie, to
most of the United States who didn't get to see Mad Max, they tie the movie
to the second one...
--
~~
Mike Upmalis	(mupmalis@watarts)<University of Waterloo>

gnome@olivee.UUCP (Gary Traveis) (04/18/85)

> From: skitchen%mit-prill@mit-athena.ARPA (D S Kitchen)
>

> Could someone out there give me some help?  I enjoyed both "Mad Max"
> and "The Road Warrior".  Now, there's going to be a third movie.
> Would someone please tell me the correct title?  I've heard that it's
> going to be "Mad Max III" and also "Road Warrior II".  What's the
> deal?
>
> 					Scott Kitchen

I believe it's going to be called Mad Max III in Austrailia but the
working title is THUNDERDOME.  The THUNDERDOME is a place that is key
to the story - something like "Two will enter and one will leave".
Tina Turner is also in it.

Should be interesting.

Gary