[talk.bizarre] greenhouse effect

kent@xanth.cs.odu.edu (Kent Paul Dolan) (03/29/88)

In article <4258@hoptoad.uucp> laura@hoptoad.UUCP (Laura Creighton) writes:
>If you put up a big solar power sattelite and beam the power down to earth as
>microwaves, how on earth are you going to have radio communication on earth?
>I like my electromagnetic spectrum just the way it is right now, thank you.

	But Laura, look on the bright side; put your eggs in a
	microwave rated dish, set them on the window ledge, and
	they'll fry in the waste heat.  What could be more convenient?

>The universe is expanding, but I still can't find a parking space.

	Well, if you'd ride a tachyon two-seater, so you arrive before
	you leave, you could just wait for yourself to go, and take
	that space.  Nothing could be simpler if you plan ahead!
	Think of it as autocooperation.

>Laura Creighton
>uunet!hoptoad!laura  utzoo!hoptoad!laura  sun!hoptoad!laura toad@toad.com

Kent, the man from xanth.
(Yup, that is the original laura at hoptoad; accept no substitutes!)