[talk.bizarre] Stop it Now! BAN John Mesiavech!!!!!

mrspock@hubcap.UUCP (Steve Benz) (04/07/88)

jdm@gryphon.CTS.COM (John Mesiavech):
} In article <495@Lindy.STANFORD.EDU> kevin@Lindy.Stanford.EDU (Kevin J. Burnett) writes:
}>
}>Am I the only one who finds these in-group ravings over the whole net
}>obnoxious?  Why are there so many groups in the Newsgroups: line?
}>...
}>Kevin Burnett
}
}
}      (look of wonderment as this person's idiodicy)

      (Look of wonderment that this person's parents let him survive this long)

}
}      Kevin, (he said gently)
}
}      The answer to your question is at once painfully clear, and painfully
} obvious to anyone who has followed ANY of the above newsgroups.  It's
} Real Easy, you see....
}
}      The original twit who posted the LBJ to talk.bizarre also crossposted
} to rec.games.frp and to the other group mentioned in the header line.  So,
} any followups were automagically crossposted.

    Stupid people should not be allowed to post news.  If you want to
post a followup, fine, but all you have to do, you silly twit, is to
remove the unwanted newsgroups from the Newsgroup line when you write
your assinine followups.

}                                                Now, any followups to
} THIS message will only get posted to talk.bizarre,

    Actually, you're completely wrong again.  They'll also get cross-posted
to rec.games.frp as well, by default.  People with some sense can modify
the newsgroup distribution to something appropriate.

}						     so go ahead and try to f
} flame.  We shall toast you, roast you, and eat you for breakfast.

    Yet another error (* Could there be more? *) My melting point is very high.
The net can't conduct temperatures hot enough to roast me.

}     Next time, read the bleedin' messages before you followup.  Mebbe then
} you'll gain a sense of history...as in, What Has Gone Before.

    Some folks have better things to do than to read 700 pages of talk.bizarre.
I guess you don't.

} John
}
}
}
} --
}
} 0-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-> All disclaimers apply; I didn't write this <-=-=-=-=-=-0
} |                   ----------------------|-------------------             |
} | "Sing us a song, you're the Piano Man   |  John Mesiavech                |
} |  Sing us a Song Tonight                 |  net.soldier.of.fortune        |
} |  For we're all in the mood for a melody | {backbone}!gryphon!jdm         |
} |  And you've got us feeling allright"    |    Go Purdue! (by req)         |
} |    - Billy Joel, "Piano Man"            |                                |
} 0-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-0

    Not only are you a fool, but your .signature is too long.

					- Steve "I got no .signature" Benz
					mrspock@hubcap.clemson.edu
					...!gatech!hubcap!mrspock

okunewck@gondor.cs.psu.edu (Phil OKunewick) (04/08/88)

In article <1325@hubcap.UUCP> mrspock@hubcap.UUCP (Steve Benz) flames:
>jdm@gryphon.CTS.COM (John Mesiavech):
>} In article <495@Lindy.STANFORD.EDU> kevin@Lindy.Stanford.EDU (Kevin J. Burnett) writes:
>}> [flame that has been reflamed by a flame that was later flamed]
>} [flame of the first flame, which is about to be flamed itself]

> [flaming of the flame of the first flame]

>} [continuation of the flaming of the first flame, included for the purpose
>}  of a more effective flame of the flame of the first flame]

> [more flaming of the flame of the first flame]
 [more of the same flame sturcture]

 [more of the same flame sturcture]

 [still more of the same flame sturcture  (you get the picture)]

>} [ A moderately long signature, just achin' to be flamed.]

The flame of the .signature:
>    Not only are you a fool, but your .signature is too long.
>
>					- Steve "I got no .signature" Benz
>					mrspock@hubcap.clemson.edu
>					...!gatech!hubcap!mrspock

And now, with the flames properly burning, it's my turn:

Your userid is silly.
					---Duck

jdm@gryphon.CTS.COM (John Mesiavech) (04/09/88)

In article <1325@hubcap.UUCP> mrspock@hubcap.UUCP (Steve Benz) writes:
>jdm@gryphon.CTS.COM (John Mesiavech):
>} In article <495@Lindy.STANFORD.EDU> kevin@Lindy.Stanford.EDU (Kevin J. Burnett) writes:
>}>
[some drivel from Kevin Burnett]
>}      (look of wonderment as this person's idiodicy)
>
>      (Look of wonderment that this person's parents let him survive this long)
>
>}
>}      Kevin, (he said gently)
>}
>}      The answer to your question is at once painfully clear, and painfully
>} obvious to anyone who has followed ANY of the above newsgroups.  It's
>} Real Easy, you see....
>}
>}      The original twit who posted the LBJ to talk.bizarre also crossposted
>} to rec.games.frp and to the other group mentioned in the header line.  So,
>} any followups were automagically crossposted.
>
>    Stupid people should not be allowed to post news.  If you want to
>post a followup, fine, but all you have to do, you silly twit, is to
>remove the unwanted newsgroups from the Newsgroup line when you write
>your assinine followups.

     mrspock, you obviously don't know News software.  Any message that has
a "Followup-To" line in its header, any followups automagically get
posted to ONLY THE NEWSFROUP THAT's SPECIFIED IN THE FOLLOWUP LINE.  Twit.

.>}                                                Now, any followups to
>} THIS message will only get posted to talk.bizarre,
>
>    Actually, you're completely wrong again.  They'll also get cross-posted
>to rec.games.frp as well, by default.  People with some sense can modify
>the newsgroup distribution to something appropriate.

See above.  Next time, READ THE DOCS, IDIOT.

>}						     so go ahead and try to f
>} flame.  We shall toast you, roast you, and eat you for breakfast.
>
>    Yet another error (* Could there be more? *) My melting point is very high.
>The net can't conduct temperatures hot enough to roast me.
>
>}     Next time, read the bleedin' messages before you followup.  Mebbe then
>} you'll gain a sense of history...as in, What Has Gone Before.
>
>    Some folks have better things to do than to read 700 pages of talk.bizarre.
>I guess you don't.
>

>} John
     Actually, with this latest twit, it's not even necessary to flame.  His
screwup speaks for itself.  This person has been marked for deletion.

     I just wish that these net.bleeding.idiots.who.don't.know.how.to.use
net.software.and.that.take.their.monickers.from.rec.idiots.who.like.stardreck
would go back into the slime from which they came.

>}
>}
>}
>} --
>}
>} 0-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-> All disclaimers apply; I didn't write this <-=-=-=-=-=-0
>} |                   ----------------------|-------------------             |
>} | "Sing us a song, you're the Piano Man   |  John Mesiavech                |
>} |  Sing us a Song Tonight                 |  net.soldier.of.fortune        |
>} |  For we're all in the mood for a melody | {backbone}!gryphon!jdm         |
>} |  And you've got us feeling allright"    |    Go Purdue! (by req)         |
>} |    - Billy Joel, "Piano Man"            |                                |
>} 0-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-0
>
>    Not only are you a fool, but your .signature is too long.
>
>					- Steve "I got no .signature" Benz
>					mrspock@hubcap.clemson.edu
>					...!gatech!hubcap!mrspock

 Wow.  A signature flame.  How original.  How creative.  Hope you
didn't strain what little brain you have....

John

(And, just for you, here it is ONCE AGAIN!)

--

0-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-> All disclaimers apply; I didn't write this <-=-=-=-=-=-0