[talk.bizarre] Drooling trekkies

COK@PSUVMA.BITNET (R. W. F. Clark) (04/04/88)

smeyer@topaz.rutgers.edu (Seth Meyer) drools profusely:                         u (Seth Meyer) says:

>In article <1547@ut-emx.UUCP> legare@ut-emx.UUCP (Dr. Robert Tech) writes:

[A wonderful artistic use of the words "FUCKHEADS."  The spacing he used
managed to convey a sense of desperation mingled with anger _perfectly_.]

>Did we have a bad day [sic] Dr. Robert Tech?
>If you're a doctor, couldn't you find a way of expressing your views
>without using such immature language?

As a doctor, he uses the most precise and accurate methods of describing
and labelling what he encounters.  He encountered "FUCKHEADS."
He called them "FUCKHEADS."  Got that, FUCKHEAD?

>Well, 'Doctor', you're [sic] point is a valid one, but I do not want to see
>this type of posting in rec.arts.startrek.  Let's review what we could
>do to avoid seeing these articles you hate to read:
>
>1)  You can make a kill file.  It's not too hard and won't take up
>    that much space.
>
>2)  You could unsubscribe to talk.bizzare [sic].

Listen, FUCKHEAD, BoB teCh _is_ talk.bizarre.  It wouldn't be
a matter as simple an unsubscribing.  And are _we_ supposed to
unsubscribe to _our_ own fucking froup because FUCKHEADS from
other froups cross-post _their_ shit over here without having
the faintest idea what talk.bizarre is?  Sounds rather unfair,
actually.  With yer logic, you ought to consider joining the PLO.
You'd get along with them just _fantastically_.

>3)  You could make a posting to rec.arts.startrek asking them not to
>    cross-post 'SIXTEEN FOLLOWUPS' to talk.bizzare.

All right, spud.  This line is particularly irritating.  Now listen
to this next bit ve-e-e-e-ery closely:

WE FUCKING POSTED AT LEAST FUCKING FIFTY FUCKING POLITE FUCKING
REQUESTS TO YOUR FUCKING NEWSFROUP TO _KNOCK OFF THE FUCKING
CROSS-POSTING_!  THE FIRST FEW WERE FUCKING POLITE, GOT THAT?
THEN WE KEPT GETTING THIS FUCKING SHIT OVER HERE, AND BoB teCH
(a. k. a. God) FUCKING GOT A LITTLE FUCKING IRRITATED.

THEN WE GET YOUR FUCKING ILLITERATE MORONIC FUCKING POST.
PARDON ME IF I'M JUST A LITTLE FUCKING PISSED.

WE'VE ALREADY FUCKING DONE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU
SO FUCKING POLITELY SUGGESTED AND YOU FUCKHEADS JUST
FUCKING KEPT IT UP ANYWAY.  YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE
FUCKING USELESS.

>Now I did something similar to what you did but I did it a little
>nicer [sic], and I'm only a soph. [sic] in college.  You see, not every site
>gets rec.arts.startrek, so postings are done [sic] in other groups, like
>rec.arts.sf-lovers.

Like fucking talk.bizarre, moron?  Why not just edit the newsfroups
line?  It would make this business _so_ much easier for both of
us.

Goddamn drooling trekkie.

>Another thing:  WRITING IN THIS STYLE IS OBNOXIOUS!!!

Another thing:  You are a crepuscular heap of festering garbage.

>Thank you.

You're not welcome.
            *
Now fuck off.

* "Now fuck off." is a registered trademark of Dr. Robert P. Tech, Inc.

[Note:  This is not a flame.  Flames don't consist of using all
caps and repeating "FUCKING" over and over again.  If you want
flames, keep up this drivel and we'll be forced to drag out
the gweggie monster.]
-------
UUCP:. . .rutgers!psuvax1!psuvma.BITNET!cok  R W Clark/GFC Gang/Port Atherton

skitchen@athena.mit.edu (The Skinner) (04/05/88)

In article <4329@bloom-beacon.MIT.EDU> splunge@athena.mit.edu (Nigel) writes:
>In article <923@ddsw1.UUCP> Karl Denninger writes:
>>You would think that with this much napalm served up, one could at least
>>SPELL GROUP CORRECTLY :-) (running off to hide behind asbestos wall and
>>gweggie monster dereser)
>
>Listen, buddy, this is talk.bizarre, a great fucking newsfroup and ONE
>can spell it that way if ONE wants!

Hey, Nigel, I think I can blast his wall with the plasma blaster.  You
want me to take him out?  Spelling 'froup, 'group...HA!  Like getting
Friedman to shut up on sci.misc...

|Scott Kitchen                           ARPA: skitchen@athena.mit.edu|
|The Skinner                                    Availability available|
|MIT Science Fiction Society                        upon request...   |
|Things to do when bored: 62) Carry a tune.                           |
|                         63) Drop it to see if it breaks.            |

("Psst!  Hey, boss!")

("What is it now, Guido?")

("I think I see him trying to poke his head out...")

splunge@athena.mit.edu (Paula Lynne Cuccurullo) (04/11/88)

In article <923@ddsw1.UUCP> Karl Denninger writes:
>You would think that with this much napalm served up, one could at least
>SPELL GROUP CORRECTLY :-) (running off to hide behind asbestos wall and
>gweggie monster dereser)

Listen, buddy, this is talk.bizarre, a great fucking newsfroup and ONE
can spell it that way if ONE wants!

>Karl Denninger                  |  Data: Don't Ask

Why not?

>Disclaimer: I didn't write this.

And it's a good thing too.

Nigel