[talk.bizarre] Cleaning Amiga Keyboard

In article <1375@hubcap.UUCP> rchampe@hubcap.UUCP (Richard Champeaux) writes:
>In article <1815@sugar.UUCP>, peter@sugar.UUCP (Peter da Silva) writes:
>> In article <3138@gryphon.CTS.COM> bilbo@pnet02.cts.com (Bill Daggett) writes:
>> >I was wondering if there was any hidden, unknown, easy, hard, etc. way of
>> >clearing the keyboard buffer.  A programming friend said NO and WHY.
>>
>> For your situation, namely going to sleep on the space bar and finding
>> you've skipped all your news, I don't think that clearing the Amiga's
>> keyboard buffer will help.

Hi. Maybe you folks can help.

When reading the *exciting* posts in alt.sex, sometimes i come all over
my Amiga keyboard.

Is there some way in software of cleaning it off ?

   richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                  rutgers!marque!gryphon!richard

bilbo@pnet02.cts.com (Bill Daggett) (04/15/88)

richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
>In article <1375@hubcap.UUCP> rchampe@hubcap.UUCP (Richard Champeaux) writes:
>>>
>>> For your situation, namely going to sleep on the space bar and finding
>>> you've skipped all your news, I don't think that clearing the Amiga's
>>> keyboard buffer will help.
>
>Hi. Maybe you folks can help.
>
>When reading the *exciting* posts in alt.sex, sometimes i come all over
>my Amiga keyboard.
>
>Is there some way in software of cleaning it off ?
>
>   richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                  rutgers!marque!gryphon!richard

Hey!  This keyboard CLEARING (not cleaning) problem WAS highly technical in
nature and posted originally on Amiga/Tech.  Somebody has distorted its
original context and turned the whole thing into a sham.  I may have to
re-post it to Amiga/Tech again...  Grin.

Richard, this isn't very technical but does require a hardware fix...
Use a rubber!

*Bilbo*
..sig

UUCP: {ihnp4!scgvaxd!cadovax rutgers!marque}!gryphon!pnet02!bilbo
INET: bilbo@pnet02.cts.com
* Sometimes The Dragon Wins! * Still looking for the best Amiga BBS
software to resurrect Bilbo's Hideaway on - but not holding breath!