Josh Diamond is an idiot.

--
Legion

jdia@cs.rochester.edu (Josh Diamond) (04/21/88)

In article <1855@ur-tut.UUCP> dmw3@ur-tut.UUCP (Legion) writes:
>Josh Diamond is an idiot.
>--
>Legion

I may be an idiot, but you don't even know my name!!

					That's
						Spidey!!!

Okay?

( DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THEY LET PEOPLE LIKE THIS dmw3 HAVE ACCESS TO THE NET? )
( ACTUALLY, dmw3 SEEMS TO BE AN OPEN ACCOUNT FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T GET THERE OWN! )

--
 /\ Josh /\  <<<----    THIS HAS BEEN A MESSAGE FROM SPIDEY AND THE SPIDEY TEAM
//\\ .. //\\ Beauty is the purgation | Current SPIDEY TEAM headquarters:

bicker@hoqax.UUCP (The Resource, Poet of Quality) (04/30/88)

In article <7780@ihlpa.ATT.COM>, garyt@ihlpa.ATT.COM (Theis) writes:
> Give it a try.
> What do you have to lose except those extra pounds?
> Please call.

Why? (is he doing this...)

.
--
/kohn/brian.c      AT&T Bell Laboratories Semantic Engineering Center
The Resource, Poet of Quality   ...ihnp4!hoqam!bicker  (201) 949-5850

jem97@leah.Albany.Edu (Jim Mower) (04/30/88)

In article <7780@ihlpa.ATT.COM>, garyt@ihlpa.ATT.COM (Theis) writes:
> Since I posted several weeks ago asking if anyone
> was interested in a long-distance weight reduction ...

I'm sure I won't be the only one to say this, but I feel I must.  Please
do not send me j-mail (ala junk) via e-mail.  Thank you.

Jim Mower, Dept. of Geography and Planning
University at Albany
jem97@leah.albany.edu (internet)
jem97@albny1vx        (bitnet)