[talk.bizarre] me

In article <118@hrsw2.UUCP> bakken@hrsw2.UUCP (David E. Bakken) writes:
>nobody to impress and definitely a real person there.  Indeed, I
>corresponded with gryphon's sysadmin ,Greg Laskin.  He (very wisely) has
>a long-standing offer to send Richard to USENIX on the company if Richard
>will wear a badge with "richard@gryphon.cts.com" on it.  So far
>Richard has not taken him up on it.

This is incorrect. While ``The Company'', represented by Greg, has mentioned
this, when I pressed the issue (I'd like to go) it was revealed to be a joke
to humor somebody. I love conventions. Hell,
I'll even wear, in flashing pink neon:

	YES THIS IS  R I C H A R D  J.  S E X T O N
              who posts from GRYPHON.CTS.COM

around my head, if you like.

We know about the books, David.

--
      If you were to flatten out Wales, it would be bigger than England.
richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                               {backbone}!gryphon!richard

gf@dasys1.UUCP (G Fitch) (07/15/88)

In article <4828@gryphon.CTS.COM> richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton) writes.[Yawn]

The subject line is not correct.  The article is not about me at all.

Me, either!

Down!  Down, damn you!  Otto!  Bring the hose, quickly!

--
G Fitch                                        ...!uunet\
The Big Electric Cat     { harvard,philabs }!cmcl2!cucard!dasys1!gf