[talk.bizarre] duh

kent@xanth.cs.odu.edu (Kent Paul Dolan) (07/28/88)

In article <5016@gryphon.CTS.COM> richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard
Sexton) writes:
>In article <4978@zodiac.UUCP> <return addresses omitted> (Charleen
>Bunjiovianna) writes:
>>In article <5851@xanth.cs.odu.edu> kent@cs.odu.edu (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
>>
>>->All you Kent haters get out there and grease up that fault line.
>>->
>>->I'm sleeping in Palo Alto tonight.
>>->
>>->Kent, the man (a far piece) from xanth.
>>
>>Optimist.
>>
>>I had a lot of things planned, and sleep wasn't one of them.
>>
>>Charleen
>
>Yeah, like we REALLY want to hear about it.
>Put in in soc.anything, or rec.somewhere else, but what you are typing
>really doesnt belong in this group, capish ?

	Ah the opportunities!  Flaming Richard the inadequate from
	both coasts at once!  Still, having recently acquired a life,
	I don't have time for the roasting he so richly deserves.  I
	have received a suggestion for an alternative, instantly
	implementable.  Since I'm getting ready for the movers, and
	have to clear out the dead wood, I have this old life I need
	to be rid of.  Richard, as you obviously have none of your
	own, please feel welcome to adopt my own life and life style.
	I promise you, if faithfully followed, it leads to the chance
	to be a real human being.  It's a bit tattered, but compared
	to what you have now, a vast improvement.  Wear it in good
	health.

Kent, the man from xanth.