[talk.bizarre] Question for smart people

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (09/13/89)

In article <4118@buengc.BU.EDU> bph@buengc.bu.edu (Blair P. Houghton) writes:

>In article <Jul.18.23.33.57.1989.6093@topaz.rutgers.edu> wilmott@topaz.rutgers.edu (Ray Wilmott) writes:
>[...something I knew I'd read before...]
>
>Wow.  Wouldja get a load of the date in that attributed article number,
>and the path for this sucker:

>55 days and nineteen hops.  Just to get from Rutgers to BU.  Must be a record.

Oh, it happens all the time.  Peregrine and Ccicpg are both here in
Southern California.

The article was simply on vacation for a week, and went to Disneyland.

--
          ``Perpetual Savings and Loan is closed''  --  L.A. Times
richard@gryphon.COM  decwrl!gryphon!richard   gryphon!richard@elroy.jpl.NASA.GOV