[talk.bizarre] ST means SToopid

allen@sulaco.Sigma.COM (Allen Gwinn) (10/05/89)

In article <2290@jarthur.Claremont.EDU> cdouty@jarthur.UUCP (Christopher Douty) writes:

>>What is amiga?   Amiga is the ultimate game machine.  In other
>>words, Amiga is the ultimate junk.

>Amiga means friend, shithead.

Wow!  I think I'll march my ass down to Toys 'R Us and get myself a
genuine "friend, shithead" personal computer.  Thanks for letting me
know.

>There, are you fucking happy?

I'm ALWAYS fucking happy...

>This is comp.sys.amiga not
>comp.my.computer.is.better.than.yours.nah-nah.

No... this is alt.flame and comp.sys.amiga.  But have it your way.

>At least John Gibbons _signs_ his posts, I don't see any
>signiture on your dung heap, just some worthless username. "pa1329?"
>Get real.

The sad thing is that 'pa1329' probably is his real name.  Looks like
another AI program to me...

>This has been the Useless Computer Flame Article of the Week(tm)

Just remember... there is no such thing as a "useless" flame.