[talk.bizarre] Proof-Theoretic Characterizations of Small Turnips

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (10/24/89)

In article <21282@gryphon.COM> rissa@gryphon.COM (Patricia O Tuama) writes:
>In article <21267@gryphon.COM> richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
>>Yeah, and it had the same effect as Jay Maynard, and Greg Woods
>>and Chuq von Rospach and Matt Crawford and Timbo ``Mr. Brains''
>>Maroney being against sci.aquaria.
>>It got me more yes votes.
>
>Hey, what about Ron Heiby?  Has he voted against it yet, Richard?

Not yet. He must have died or something.

I'll probably mark him down as no anyway - he would have wanted it that
way.

Indeed I urge all people holding a newsgroup vote to mark down
the Ron Heiby Memorial Obligitory no vote.

Do it for USENET. Do it for Ron.

--
                  Surgical tools for mutant women
richard@gryphon.COM  decwrl!gryphon!richard   gryphon!richard@elroy.jpl.NASA.GOV