[talk.bizarre] sci.aquaria.sushi....

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (10/26/89)

In article <35852@apple.Apple.COM> chuq@Apple.COM (Chuq Von Rospach) writes:
>Anyone else interested in a group dedicated towards research into ways of
>combatting parasite problems in uncooked fish? Since sci.aquaria is a
>research oriented group, it's obvious that this should be a subgroup of it.

We already discussed that. Would you like me to mail you that series
of postings and the conclusions we reached ? Would you like me to
have RDC run them through banner, first ?

You know Chuq, you aren't as good at these inflamatory postings
as GWS is. Maybe you could take lessons or something.
--
``They care more about the name than the content?  Amazing.'' - Mark R. Horton
richard@gryphon.COM  decwrl!gryphon!richard   gryphon!richard@elroy.jpl.NASA.GOV