[talk.bizarre] Cats and birds, the FINAL SOLUTION

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (12/07/89)

In article <930@wrgate.WR.TEK.COM> denise@dadla.WR.TEK.COM (Denise Caire) writes:
>In article <1043@dinorah.wustl.edu> mary@dinorah.wustl.edu (Mary E. Leibach) writes:
>>
>>I meant take the discussion of ways to keep your pet in your yard is a
>>better topic for rec.pets, not the discussion as a whole.  If
>
>No.  The discussion was how to keep the cat away from the bird feeder.
>One of you demented bird people suggested shooting it and I took the
>bait.

Why don't you people print out these cat vs. bird ``articles''
and nail them to the birdseed stand. If they don't bore the
cats and birds to death, neither will ever want to return.

						RJS
						"or just kill them all"

rbemben@gorilla.uucp (Rich Bemben) (12/13/89)

In article <23169@gryphon.COM> richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
>In article <930@wrgate.WR.TEK.COM> denise@dadla.WR.TEK.COM (Denise Caire) writes:
>Why don't you people print out these cat vs. bird ``articles''
>and nail them to the birdseed stand. If they don't bore the
>cats and birds to death, neither will ever want to return.

Fill your bird feeder with Decon...after a while it won't matter about the
cats. ( By the way, is there an after market for bird and cat carcasses?
My back yard is getting to look like a 'toon from "The Far Side")

%-)

Rich Bemben                                 rbemben@gorilla
Computervision Electronics Division        !cvbnet!rbemben
A div. of Prime Computer, Inc. Bedford, Ma.
A div. of J. H. Whitney, etc., et al blah blah