[talk.bizarre] What constitutes abuse of the net?

chip@ateng.com (Chip Salzenberg) (12/21/89)

According to campbell@redsox.bsw.com (Larry Campbell), in news.misc:
>In article <7290@ficc.uu.net> gardosik@ficc.uu.net (tom gardosik) writes:
>-See what I mean? Because of the privacy afforded by the computer
>-(I don't know you, you don't know me), instead of just making
>-whatever contribution you have to make, you add on a
>-gratuitous insult. You cannot do this in real life for very
>-long.
>
>What do you mean, "real life"?  What's Usenet?  Some sort of mass shared
>hallucination?  Unless the drugs *still* haven't worn off after all these
>years, this *is* real life.

I nominate Larry Campbell for:

	 The First Annual Rich Rosen Memorial Get A Life Award

--
You may redistribute this article only to those who may freely do likewise.
Chip Salzenberg at A T Engineering;  <chip@ateng.com> or <uunet!ateng!chip>