From jgreely@cis.ohio-state.edu Fri Dec 29 16:16:28 1989
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 89 16:16:35 -0500
From: J Greely <jgreely@cis.ohio-state.edu>
To: bondc@ursa-major.spdcc.COM (Asmodeus)
Subject: Re: Recommendation needed on docile lumpless amiga programmer

Flame by e-mail, twerp.  This has nothing to do with news.groups, and
shouldn't be here.

It's a response to an article which apparently belonged there, geek,
so it therefore does also.  At any rate, I say where my articles
belong, not you, you poor little mush-brained twit.

--
"To be good, according to the vulgar standard of goodness, is obviously
 quite easy.  It merely requires a certain amount of sordid terror,