[talk.bizarre] Recommendation needed on docile lumpless amiga programmer

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (12/24/89)

In article <9110@failed.toycomputer.cbmvax.commodore.com> Bryce Nesbitt writes:

>I'm setting up a new fish bag, and need some pointers on the best brand
>fish.

I use brand X. I suggest you use brand X. I have other suggestions for you
as well, but they don't involve fish.

bryce@cbmvax.commodore.com (Bryce Nesbitt) (12/29/89)

In article <23926@gryphon.COM> richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:

>You have proof of this alleged fraud, right ?

Sure, if you want some.  I had mentioned only that "someone" had made this
offer, you identified "someone" for the net.  No, this message does not refer
to Oleg (I would not want to needlessly besmirch his character).  At this
point no such disclosure can affect the results:

---------------unedited message relating to aquarium vote------------------

To: bryce
Subject: Re:  2 questions
Date: Wed Nov 22 21:56:47 1989
From: richard@gryphon.com (Richard Sexton)

Hmm. Thats really too bad. It would have been nice to have both. It always
pissed me off that the stuff I was reading when I was starting out had
all this scientific crap in it that just so bloody esoteric and of
little practicle value. I had thougyht that since we were going to end up
with two aquarioum groups that was a very natural split.

As it stands thouhm I'll probably go and creat a buynch more alt groups.
See alt.config.

It's a shame. It really is.

I don't know how much of a subversive you, but I coulr scare up
a few votes for you with ``correct'' date headers... enough
to make it pass. Your group really deserves to fly. Mention this
to anybody, and of course I'll be obligated to strangle you
with your own hair.

----------------------------end-----------------------------------------

My hair is waiting.  Perhaps you'd like a lock of it in the mail?

--
|\_/|  . ACK!, NAK!, EOT!, SOH!
{o O} .     Bryce Nesbitt, Commodore-Amiga, Inc.

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (12/30/89)

In article <9164@cbmvax.commodore.com> bryce@cbmvax.commodore.com (Bryce Nesbitt) writes:
>In article <23926@gryphon.COM> richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
>>
>>You have proof of this alleged fraud, right ?
>
>Sure, if you want some.
>
>---------------unedited message relating to aquarium vote------------------

>To: bryce
>Subject: Re:  2 questions
>Date: Wed Nov 22 21:56:47 1989
>From: richard@gryphon.com (Richard Sexton)
>
>Hmm. Thats really too bad. It would have been nice to have both. It always
>pissed me off that the stuff I was reading when I was starting out had
>all this scientific crap in it that just so bloody esoteric and of
>little practicle value. I had thougyht that since we were going to end up
>with two aquarioum groups that was a very natural split.
>
>As it stands thouhm I'll probably go and creat a buynch more alt groups.
>See alt.config.
>
>It's a shame. It really is.
>
>I don't know how much of a subversive you, but I coulr scare up
>a few votes for you with ``correct'' date headers... enough
>to make it pass. Your group really deserves to fly. Mention this
>to anybody, and of course I'll be obligated to strangle you
>with your own hair.
>
>----------------------------end-----------------------------------------

Real neat Bryce, but thas not the letter I sent you. Maybe you'd
like me to to edit some of the mail you've sent me, you know, the
ones where you claim to intend to shoot the president ?

bondc@spdcc.COM (Asmodeus) (12/30/89)

In article <9164@cbmvax.commodore.com> bryce@cbmvax.commodore.com (Bryce Nesbitt) writes:

>Sure, if you want some.  I had mentioned only that "someone" had made this

Who the fuck cares, child?  You're worse than a brat with
lollipop and cotton candy all over his filthy face jerking
on somebody's coattail.  A good suggestion for you:

There's this newsgroup created just for you, alt.suicide.holiday.
Go there and get some good ideas about how to plan this weekend.

>My hair is waiting.  Perhaps you'd like a lock of it in the mail?

We'd so much rather have an 8x10 of your body hanging from
the rafters, Commodore 64 in hand.  Thankyousoverymuch (TM).

--
"To be good, according to the vulgar standard of goodness, is obviously
 quite easy.  It merely requires a certain amount of sordid terror,

oleg@gryphon.COM (Oleg Kiselev) (01/03/90)

In article <9164@cbmvax.commodore.com> bryce@cbmvax.commodore.com (Bryce Nesbitt) writes:
>>You have proof of this alleged fraud, right ?
>Sure, if you want some.... No, this message does not refer
>to Oleg (I would not want to needlessly besmirch his character).

So why did you accuse *ME* of sending forgeries, Nesbitt?  Just to be an ass?
--
			"No regrets, no apologies"   Ronald Reagan

Oleg Kiselev            ARPA: lcc!oleg@seas.ucla.edu, oleg@gryphon.COM
(213)337-5230           UUCP: [world]!{ucla-se|gryphon}!lcc!oleg