[talk.bizarre] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: rec.music.pfloyd

greg@phoenix (greg Nowak) (01/09/90)

In article <4710@ur-cc.UUCP>, jojw@uhura (John J. Wood) writes:
>B.S. Oplinger writes this garbage....

>>Yes, I do believe that at r.m.g should be removed. Overbearing

>Bullshit!!!  Mr. Oplinger, I have *NEVER* seen you contribute something
>to rec.music.gdead in my 1.5 years on the net, so what gives you the balls
>to say that r.m.gdead should be removed?!  It is always an active and
>INFORMATIVE newsgroup, and one I constantly enjoy!!

I believe he was talking about rec.music.GAFFA, not gdead...

>Name another newsgroup that has Nethead T-shirts present at concerts, where
>people in the newsgroup and say hello, meet each other and have a wonderful
>time??

Talk.bizarre. We have it all -- the t-shirts, the intoxicants, the music,
the strange sexual practices, the wonderful time. And we don't have to
drive to some cheesy stadium and pay an admission price, either. Gee,
perhaps it's time for soc.culture.bizarre?

rutgers!phoenix.princeton.edu!greg   Gregory A Nowak/Phoenix Gang/Princeton NJ
  "Most news readers are not UNIX sophisticates and do not have the
   capability of using KILL files or even know that such a thing is
   possible."                                    -- Tim Maroney

bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce Becker) (01/10/90)

In article <12804@phoenix.Princeton.EDU> greg@phoenix (greg Nowak) writes:
|[...]
|Talk.bizarre. We have it all -- the t-shirts, the intoxicants, the music,
|the strange sexual practices, the wonderful time. And we don't have to
|drive to some cheesy stadium and pay an admission price, either. Gee,
|perhaps it's time for soc.culture.bizarre?

	Nope, it should be "sci.bizarre".
	That way funding is available from the NSF.

--
  \\\\	 Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ont.
w \66/	 Internet: bdb@becker.UUCP, bruce@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu