[talk.bizarre] Ssytem Porblems

dave@gryphon.COM (Dave Hill) (01/17/90)

Just so you can see what T?d does when he's not making
a complete asshole out of himself in .flame... yes he's
busy making a complete asshole of himself in talk.bizarre.

In article <7863@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM>, tcmaint@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Thomas A. Dowe) writes:
> In article <6708@wpi.wpi.edu> drwho@wpi.wpi.edu (Eric Ant Von Laudermann) writes:
> >Hepl! I have a dylsexic ternimal!
>
> ".backwards" etirw ot ti hcaet dluoc uoy spahrep lanimret trams a si ti fI

Wonderful.

Here we have the Original Flying Asshole Brothers making fun of
people with a physical handicap.

What's next boys, beating up the retard that lives down the street?

You withered dildos should have your brains scrambled with
a dull stick...  OOOOPS TOO LATE!

	Dave

tcmaint@tekgen.BV.TEK.COM (Thomas A. Dowe) (01/17/90)

In article <24816@gryphon.COM> dave@gryphon.COM (Dave Hill) writes:
>Just so you can see what T?d does when he's not making
>a complete asshole out of himself in .flame... yes he's
>busy making a complete asshole of himself in talk.bizarre.

>In article <7863@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM>, tcmaint@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Thomas A. Dowe) writes:
>> In article <6708@wpi.wpi.edu> drwho@wpi.wpi.edu (Eric Ant Von Laudermann) writes:
>> >Hepl! I have a dylsexic ternimal!

>> ".backwards" etirw ot ti hcaet dluoc uoy spahrep lanimret trams a si ti fI

>Wonderful.

>Here we have the Original Flying Asshole Brothers making fun of
>people with a physical handicap.

How selective you are, Dave!  It *is* convenient to flame your enemies
and avoid doing the same when your friends make the same jokes.  Unfortun-
ately for you, it makes you an hypocrit.

Tad
tomd@pulsar.telcom.tek.com