[talk.bizarre] Too Smurf for comfort

grendel@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (A Gremlin From The Kremlin) (01/18/90)

In article <9AM}J+@rpi.edu> kibo@pawl.rpi.edu (James 'Kibo' Parry) writes:
and writes and writes and writes and WRITES and just won't shut up!

YOU are the reason I unsubscribed from alt.slack; don't drag your festering
heap in here.

You alone are bad enough, but then we get xibo who follows-up every goddamn
article simply to contradict you.

"You're allowed."
"You're not allowed."
"Less filling."
"Taste great."
"Give me that case."

Someone create them their own newsgroup so they can allow to their hearts
content.

Mark "alt.rant anyone?" Lippert

xibo@mts.rpi.edu (Xibo) (01/20/90)

grendel@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (A Gremlin From The Kremlin) writes:
>In article <9AM}J+@rpi.edu> kibo@pawl.rpi.edu (James 'Kibo' Parry) writes:
>and writes and writes and writes and WRITES and just won't shut up!

I HEAR you.  I hear you saying you don't like Kibo.  I hear
you saying you wish Kibo was Not Allowed on Usenet.

*well today your wish comes true!*

Kibo is Not Allowed on Usenet anymore.

>YOU are the reason I unsubscribed from alt.slack; don't drag your festering
>heap in here.

Heavens, how could we even THINK to compete with
Mark "I write such great, entertaining articles that we all love" Lippert?

>You alone are bad enough, but then we get xibo who follows-up every goddamn
>article simply to contradict you.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

>"You're allowed."
>"You're not allowed."     <-----correct choice
>"Less filling."
>"Taste great."
>"Give me that case."

You're Not Allowed!

>Someone create them their own newsgroup so they can allow to their hearts
>content.

Y'mean, like alt.rissa and alt.weemba?  What an honor!
But what do we call it?
alt.kibology?
alt.xibology?
alt.ibos?