[talk.bizarre] Preclusion

xibo@mts.rpi.edu (Xibo) (01/17/90)

In article <$=P~!+@rpi.edu> kibo@pawl.rpi.edu (James 'Kibo' Parry) writes:
>In article <1990Jan13.042534.16431@athena.mit.edu> dschmidt@athena.mit.edu (Dan Schmidt) writes:
>>I used to think that Kibology had absolutely no redeeming aspects.
>>Then I realized its one saving grace.
>>Its given us a word that rhymes with "gazebo."
>Everything rhymes with "gazebo" if you want it to.

Frog is not allowed to rhyme with gazebo.  Sorry.

>Besides, I say "K(eye)bo."  Of the two Xibos, one is "X(ee)bo" and one is
>"X(eye)bo."  JTYWLTK XYKL!

There is no X(eye)bo.  It's a myth.  There's just one Xibo, and
it's pronounced zee-boe.

What's the matter, Kibo?  Are we not allowed to say K(ee)bo?

>>don't bother, you're in my kill file

psyche!  kill files!  Can I be put in there, too?  Please?

Or am I not allowed?

6023236203 \topology is evil\ Xibo, 1815 E.Speedway #D104, Tucson, AZ 85719 USA
------------\it has no slack!\_________________________________________________
You're Not Allowed.\ ------------\  Xibology  \  Anything I say is still just
xibo@mts.rpi.edu    \  Xibo!      \ is better! \ my opinion and not Kibo's.

john@zap.semi.harris-atd.com (John M. Blasik) (01/20/90)

In article <1333@amethyst.math.arizona.edu> xibo@mts.rpi.edu (Xibo) writes:
>In article <$=P~!+@rpi.edu> kibo@pawl.rpi.edu (James 'Kibo' Parry) writes:
>>In article <1990Jan13.042534.16431@athena.mit.edu> dschmidt@athena.mit.edu (Dan Schmidt) writes:
>>>I used to think that Kibology had absolutely no redeeming aspects.
>>>Then I realized its one saving grace.
>>>Its given us a word that rhymes with "gazebo."
>>Everything rhymes with "gazebo" if you want it to.
>
>Frog is not allowed to rhyme with gazebo.  Sorry.

Frog may or may not be allowed to rhyme with gazebo.

>>Besides, I say "K(eye)bo."  Of the two Xibos, one is "X(ee)bo" and one is
>>"X(eye)bo."  JTYWLTK XYKL!
>
>There is no X(eye)bo.  It's a myth.  There's just one Xibo, and
>it's pronounced zee-boe.

I thought it waz J(eeze)bo.

>What's the matter, Kibo?  Are we not allowed to say K(ee)bo?
>
>>>don't bother, you're in my kill file
>
>psyche!  kill files!  Can I be put in there, too?  Please?
>
>Or am I not allowed?

You most certainly are or are not!

++Jibo