[talk.bizarre] Questions about Virginity

hampe@nas.nasa.gov (Andrew F. Hampe) (01/09/91)

In article <1991Jan8.195339.20014@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu>,
sl223004@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (kEvin) writes:

|> I think someone gave me back my virginity for Christmas, but I don't
|> know if it's the same one I lost.  How can I tell?

did it look like the original one????

ciao
drieux

ps: If It's Not Yours, give it back!

sfisher@wsl.dec.com (Scott Fisher) (01/10/91)

In article <1991Jan8.195339.20014@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu>, sl223004@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (kEvin) writes:

|> I think someone gave me back my virginity for Christmas, but I don't
|> know if it's the same one I lost.  How can I tell?
|>
|> for a limited time
|> kEvin

Is it still in the box it came in?

silverio@granite.cr.bull.com (Brian D. Silverio) (01/12/91)

>sl223004@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (kEvin) writes:
>|>
>|> I think someone gave me back my virginity for Christmas, but I don't
There are no more virgins.  Some time ago, during a major crisis in our
data center, we wanted to find one to sacrifice in front of one of
the mass storage controllers.  We finally had to give up looking.

However, if you want to volunteer......

kstailey@churchy.ai.mit.edu (Kenneth Stailey) (01/20/91)

testing (P.S. if you are not completely satified with your virginity
just return the unused portion for a complete refund)

mrapple@quack.sac.ca.us (Nick Sayer) (01/20/91)

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

STOP CROSS-POSTING THIS STUPID DRIVEL TO alt.tv.tiny-toon IMMEDIATELY!!!!

None of this virginity shit has a damn thing to do with the subject
matter of our group. Get it out! OUT! OUT!!!!! Any more of this
and I will make an auto-cancel program to remove articles
crossposted to alt.tv.tiny-toon from talk.bizarre!

--
Nick Sayer              | Think of me as a recombinant    | RIP: Mel Blanc
mrapple@quack.sac.ca.us | Simpson: Homer's looks, Lisa's  |   1908-1989

hampe@nas.nasa.gov (Andrew F. Hampe) (01/20/91)

In article <KSTAILEY.91Jan19122310@churchy.ai.mit.edu>,
kstailey@churchy.ai.mit.edu (Kenneth Stailey) writes:
|> testing (P.S. if you are not completely satified with your virginity
|> just return the unused portion for a complete refund)

hold it, just a minute while I look in my closet,
I know I put it some where.....

ciao
drieux