[talk.bizarre] When you care enough to send the very best...

> rrmorris@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (Rodney Raym Morrison) writes:

> Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.programmer
> Subject: Re: Programming 2.0  and  Comeau C++

> I have two questions:

> (1) How do I get information on porkgramming with 2.0?

I think you should ask the folks at CATS (Commodore Amiga Technical
Services(?)) for their famous "Send-A-Pig(tm)" Developers' Kit.

This will give you all the latest information on

  1) ASCII Pig Encodings -- "A pig by any other name would smell as sweet."
  2) Pig Compression -- "Just the cutlets, Ma'am."
  3) Swine Slaughter with a 2.0 Wood -- "How not to slice when you DICE."
  4) The OSI Pigagram and Porkpacket Encoded Pig Wrapping Standards --
     "Would you like that in butcher paper, two stop bits, no parity?"
  5) End to End Pig Transfer -- "We send it all but the squeal."
  6) Session Level Services -- "And what is the dear departed piggie's name?"

So get your trotters on your MasterCard or Visa, and call those helpful
folks at CATS. Do it today!

[We'll skip the second question out of a misplaced sense of mercy.]

Kent, the man from xanth.
"Really low rent spelling flames a specialty since 1985."