[talk.bizarre] cj is Cleaning up with System 7

hampe@nas.nasa.gov (Andrew F. Hampe) (06/05/91)

In article <1991Jun4.200433.27902@odin.corp.sgi.com>,
cj@modernlvr.wpd.sgi.com (C J Silverio) writes:
|> In article <49912@ut-emx.uucp>, Allen Wessels writes:
|> |Well, I don't know what agreement YOU made with Apple, but they told
me they
|> |were a software company, and when I gave them a few thou for my
computer, it
|> |was in exchange for mediocre hardware and the System software.
|>
|> 	Is it just me, or is this another whiner?

No, Actually He knows that Apple, insidious Symbol of
EVE's TEMPTATION OF ADAM!!!!, is actually a Part of
the Great Satanic Conspiracy to Corrupt the Morals
of otherwise nice Innocent Girls and Turn them into
LUST CRAZED WOMEN who Lure Shy Quiet Naive young
men into their Sinister LAirs for Illicit and Immoral
Purposes!!!!!

	So Be HONEST with the People out there cj!
You're one of those HEINOUS Morally Challenged Young Ladies
who has fallen HOOK LINE AND SINKER for Apple's EVIL PLOT!

ciao
drieux

ps: and as you can imagine, the poor boy just isn't
as lucky as you are at getting the cute guys.....

pps: There is NO SUCH THING AS FREE SOFTWARE! Its
just like any other DOPE PUSHER who offers just one
little tiny drag on that EVIL WEED!

silverio@cass.ma02.bull.com (Brian Silverio) (06/06/91)

Andrew F. Hampe writes:

>	So Be HONEST with the People out there cj!
>You're one of those HEINOUS Morally Challenged Young Ladies
>who has fallen HOOK LINE AND SINKER for Apple's EVIL PLOT!

Be careful!  Thats my daughter your talking about.

----
Brian Silverio
6 foot 3 inch, 250 pound father
We will now start a contest for the best comment on the line above.  You
figure out which line.

hampe@nas.nasa.gov (Andrew F. Hampe) (06/08/91)

In article <1991Jun5.170131.26235@cass.ma02.bull.com>,
silverio@cass.ma02.bull.com (Brian Silverio) writes:
|> Andrew F. Hampe writes:
|> >
|> >	So Be HONEST with the People out there cj!
|> >You're one of those HEINOUS Morally Challenged Young Ladies
|> >who has fallen HOOK LINE AND SINKER for Apple's EVIL PLOT!
|>
|> Be careful!  Thats my daughter your talking about.
|>
|> ----
|> Brian Silverio
|> 6 foot 3 inch, 250 pound father
|> We will now start a contest for the best comment on the line above.  You
|> figure out which line.

Oh boy, Oh Boy....

Now CJ's Daddy is gonna Beat me up for suggesting
that His Daughter is a Part of the EVIL SeXular Humanist
Conspiracy Aimed at undermining the FreeWorld with its
Sick Disgusting and Affordable product line of

MADE IN HELL

items that come in colour co_ordinated fashion statements.

ciao
drieux

ps: oh boy, what is the world coming to.....

ppps: Just think when the whole planet gets tied
into the net and we get whiney kids whining about how
their daddy can send more forged sendsys messages
than your daddy..... {Except in California where
all the divorces and moral depravity leads to the
horrible cases wherein Daddy is Father to both of
the little whiney brats....}

ppppps: makes one slowly understand the 'loco'
portion of 'en loco parenti'