[net.music] Husker Du, Suburbs

ljo@drutx.UUCP (OchsL) (11/02/85)

These two bands are going to be playing at the
Blue Note in Boulder, CO sometime this month.
Will it be excellent or what ?
Avid fans please respond on what to expect.

Thanks,

Larry O. AT&T Info. Systems, Denver, CO.

soren@reed.UUCP (Soren Peterson) (11/03/85)

In article <434@drutx.UUCP> ljo@drutx.UUCP (OchsL) writes:
>These two bands are going to be playing at the
>Blue Note in Boulder, CO sometime this month.
>Will it be excellent or what ?

I saw Husker Du a week ago and they were great.  They played for about an hour
and a half, mainly material from the last two albums.  They sounded live a lot
like they did on record, which dissapointed me somewhat, but they were
a lot of fun.  One of the best shows I've seen this year,
along with True West and the Cure.

By the way, has anyone seen the Meat Puppets, and what do they sound like,
and are they worth seeing?

	Thank you in advance:

				Have a nice day,
					Soren Petersen