[talk.origins] An apology to sheep

COK@PSUVMA.BITNET (The Pentagonal Potentate) (02/11/88)

In <32726COK@PSUVMA>, The Pentagonal Potentate and the Kzinti Ambassador flame:  <COK@PSUVMA.BITNET> says:

>When did they start giving USENET access to kindergarteners?  Have you ever
>wondered why the moon has phases?  Have you ever wondered what tides are?
>Have you ever fucking SEEN a lunar eclipse?  No, probably not.  It seems
>more likely you'd be out fucking sheep, or other platygeans.

We, the Kzinti Ambassador and the Pentagonal Potentate, apologize sincerely
for the left-hand insult we've dealt sheep in our tasteless comparison
of them with platygeans.  I have no grudge against sheep, and in fact
find them very intelligent.  Compared with platygeans, anyway.
-------
cok%psuvma@psuvax1.psu.edu      "I'd love to, m'lad, but this fine Havana
UUCP:. . .rutgers!psuvax1!       magic wand is a bit too short to grant
 psuvma.BITNET!cok               wishes with."  Jackeen J. O'Malley

jfh@killer.UUCP (The Beach Bum) (02/15/88)

In article <32727COK@PSUVMA> COK@PSUVMA.BITNET (The Pentagonal Potentate) writes:
>In <32726COK@PSUVMA>, The Pentagonal Potentate and the Kzinti Ambassador flame:  <COK@PSUVMA.BITNET> says:
>We, the Kzinti Ambassador and the Pentagonal Potentate, apologize sincerely
>for the left-hand insult we've dealt sheep in our tasteless comparison
         ^^^^ ^^^^
>of them with platygeans.  I have no grudge against sheep, and in fact
>find them very intelligent.  Compared with platygeans, anyway.

I have a grudge against sheep.  And the right handed scum fucker that keeps
them happy.  If you and your dexter- blow buddies choose to crew sheep, then
myself and my sinister blow buddies will sit back and watch you catch all
manner of social diseases.  Keep what fucking hand you use to wipe you ass
with to yourself.  Unless your hand is also your lover in which case we
might just be interested.

- John.
--
John F. Haugh II                  SNAIL:  HECI Exploration Co. Inc.
UUCP: ...!ihnp4!killer!jfh                11910 Greenville Ave, Suite 600