[talk.religion.misc] Chick Comics

mrh@cybvax0.UUCP (Mike Huybensz) (10/09/86)

In article <653@nike.UUCP> jaw@nike.UUCP (James A. Woods) writes:
> rhetorical p.s:  where are those marvelous miniature apocalyptic jesus
> freak comix (courtesy jack t. chick productions) now that we need them?

In this month's Whole Earth Review magazine, there is a page entitled
"People You Love To Hate, Only They Hate You Worse".  Address and price
for sample Chick Comics is listed there.

This issue is really worth having because it is the "fringe" issue:
dedicated to fringe beliefs of all sorts, and complete with addresses
for important relictual organizations such as the flat-earthers,
creationists, ufologists, etc.
--

Mike Huybensz		...decvax!genrad!mit-eddie!cybvax0!mrh