[talk.religion.misc] Too many things to choose one.....

cc@locus.ucla.edu (Oleg "Kill the bastards" Kiselev) (10/01/86)

Look, folks.... I have endure M.A.Gore's postings and x-postings to t.r.m
for close to a month without responding to his audacious, arrogant,
condescending and patronizing inanities. ENOUGH! When someone undeservedly
maligns the name of HASA (and we have plenty of LEGITEMATE reasons to malign
us ;-) -- I can hold back no longer!

I have many very nasty things to say to M.A.Gore, but I will not. All I am
asking is:

	M.A. Gore! Either stay in [net|mod].religion.christian and do
	whatever you please, or TRY to be civil and polite to your readers.
	That includes abandoning your libelous and unsubstantiated attacks
	on HASA, your patronizing and condescending attitude toward your
	readers, thinly veiled contempt and even hatered of non-Xtians,
	your self-righteousness backed up by your mis-interpretation of a
	mis-translation of a very poor piece of 2000-year old religious
	propaganda... You can keep your blind faith and your psychotic
	delusions -- as long as WE are not subjected to a continual barrage
	of your misguided zeal.

				Oleg Kiselev, HASA, "A" division founder.

gsmith@brahms.BERKELEY.EDU (Gene Ward Smith) (10/04/86)

In article <1857@curly.ucla-cs.ARPA> oac6.oleg@LOCUS.UCLA.EDU (Oleg "Kill the bastards" Kiselev) writes:

>I have very many nasty things to say to M.A.Gore, but I will not. All I am
>asking is:                                            ^ ^^^^ ^^^ FIBBER!

>	M.A. Gore! Either stay in [net|mod].religion.christian and do
>	whatever you please, or TRY to be civil and polite to your readers.

    Fine. Then why don't *you* stay in junk where you belong, or try to be
civil yourself? Your wretched hypocrisy is enough to make a hyena puke.

>	That includes abandoning your libelous and unsubstantiated attacks
>	on HASA, your patronizing and condescending attitude toward your
>	readers, thinly veiled contempt and even hatered of non-Xtians,
>	your self-righteousness backed up by your mis-interpretation of a
>	mis-translation of a very poor piece of 2000-year old religious
>	propaganda... You can keep your blind faith and your psychotic
>	delusions -- as long as WE are not subjected to a continual barrage
>	of your misguided zeal.

   Fine. Why don't you abandon your libelous and unsubstantiated attacks
on all and sundry, and your patronizing and condescending attitude towards
everyone? (By the bye, what does an obscene little excrescence like
you *have* to be condescending about? I am rude and condescending, but
at least I am educated and intelligent as well). While you are at it
you might knock off the completely undisguised hatred and contempt for
Christians, the crypto-psychotic ranting and the continual barrage of
misguided zeal. OK? Good boy!

ucbvax!brahms!gsmith    Gene Ward Smith/UCB Math Dept/Berkeley CA 94720
ucbvax!weyl!gsmith           "On a Drug Crussade!" -- Oleg Kiselev

cc@locus.ucla.edu (Oleg "Kill the bastards" Kiselev) (10/11/86)

Why is it that whenever Gene posts I wish I hadf his scrawny neck in a vice and
a hot poker ready to leave burn marks on his spotty hide?... Just a thought.

In article <15907@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> gsmith@brahms.UUCP (Gene Ward Smith) writes:
>    Fine. Then why don't *you* stay in junk where you belong, or try to be
>civil yourself? Your wretched hypocrisy is enough to make a hyena puke.

"Hypocrisy" is a nasty word, Gene. Can you claim to be free of it? You have been
keeping low profile in this news groups lately. I actually started changing my
opinion of you based on your articles in soc.singles, but you woke me up from
my delirium -- you are STILL a foul-mouthed, arrogant, self-rigteous egomaniac
I remember from the past fights.

>   Fine. Why don't you abandon your libelous and unsubstantiated attacks
>on all and sundry, and your patronizing and condescending attitude towards
>everyone? (By the bye, what does an obscene little excrescence like
                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wow! That's the best insult to appear on the NET in many months! I am flatterd!
It must have taken you these last few weeks of your relative abscence from
the religion discussions to come up with that gem. I hope you did not get a
headache from so much thinking -- an new and difficult task for you...

>you *have* to be condescending about? I am rude and condescending, but
                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I will agree with that. You DID forget pig-headed, numb-skulled, narrow minded,
ovebearingly unpleasant.... Did I miss anything? Probably....

>at least I am educated and intelligent as well). While you are at it

That, dear boy, is a matter of opinion. I find you lacking of education in most
areas not directly related to your college major. Your ntelligence is also not
really obvious: you are nasty and vicious, but that is not a sign of a great
intellect. You DO have a very weak self-image and very fragile ego that need
continual gratification through insulting others. To acheve the best effect,
you have to make yourself feel superior to someone who threatens the miserable,
pathetic little wimp in you -- I am honored to be viewed as such threat.

>you might knock off the completely undisguised hatred and contempt for
>Christians, the crypto-psychotic ranting and the continual barrage of
>misguided zeal. OK? Good boy!

I should ignore this statement. A refutation like "My best friends are Xtians"
could serve as a nice bigoted reply, but I do not feel that is needed. I would
welcome you to prove that YOU have shown tolerance and understanding in either
this or other groups, but that would be an impossible task...

Gene! You are in a dire need of psychiatric help. Please, do not use the NET
as a surrogate shrink. See a real doctor. I really DO feel sorry for you! I
am glad I can help by serving as a target for your flames. Who knows, may be
oif it were not for the NET, me and a few others you rabidly attack, you might
have been running through the streets of Berkeley, biting people and foaming
at the mouth....

					Oleg Kiselev, HASA

"I am rude and condescending, at least I am educated and intelligent as well."
						-- G.W. Smith