[talk.religion.misc] Randi, Popov, and Sunny

jrm@wdl1.UUCP (10/14/86)

> = sunny@hoptoad.uucp (Sunny Kirsten)
> Where ever there is an opportunity to make money,
> there will be people with a greater interest in money than scruples
> who will defraud others.  There are fraudulent "psychics" just as
> there have been medical quacks.  That doesn't mean there aren't
> capable psychics and capable doctors.
>
> 				Sunny

Name one. Just one. Needless to say, I'd like one who would
submit to some objective testing.
Come on, Sunny, you've been spouting this nonsense long enough.
Put up or shut up.  I and others have challenged you before.
You're answer has been "I (sniff) don't have to prove
anything to you (Ohmygod!) skeptics! You believe what I say
because I say it and that's that."
Care to try to do better this time?
You know where to reach me.
			jrm@ford-wdl1