[talk.religion.misc] My aching back

jfh@killer.UUCP (10/25/87)

In article <23184KNL@PSUVMA>, KNL@PSUVMA.BITNET (Sonja Kueppers) writes:
> In article <1102@puff.wisc.edu>, mading@puff.wisc.edu (Eric Mading) says:
> >
> >****************DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE IF YOU ARE ON SOC.MOTTS******************
> Then why cross-post it to soc.motss?  Learn to use your editor, Eric.
>                                                                    -Zadi

Eric also posted a wonderful article into alt.flame concerning legalized drug
abuse.  His basic thesis was that since we are all grown-ups, we can abuse
drugs responsibily.

So, if I understand it correctly, Eric is all for killing faggots and other
such sexual deviants (sic), but against, say, frying Coke dealers for killing
the addicts they hooked in the first place.

How sad that someone can advocate shunning a group not responsible for crime
while embracing drug dealers who are committing crimes by their very
existance.

- John.
--
John F. Haugh II		HECI Exploration Co. Inc.
UUCP:	...!ihnp4!killer!jfh	11910 Greenville Ave, Suite 600